Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rustled a bunch of welfare recipients while i was at the bank on Friday - just LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    The place I work at a couple of years ago received a general manager from Dublin, Ireland.

The man was the most no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point guy I've worked with.

He literally fixed the place up. Everyone in management was scared to death of him and he worked around 14 - 16 hours daily, you couldn't escape him.

When people did a crappy job, he'd tell them straight to their face, even made a couple of people cry

He went on to fix other places with the same company in different countries.

To this day, his work-ethic is still unmatched.

Also heard from co-workers nobody could out-drink him.

Then again he's Irish, I'm sure no one here could
    We are the smartest, hardest and strong people in the world mate. Thats a nice story to hear

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    you stuck around too long. think of all the farts and buttgrime you inhaled from them. it's stuck to your soul practically. that stinks. lulz.
    Well even you say you weren't in the waiting line behind (which I know you really were) you would know I was wearing Tom Ford after shave.

You broke nut smelly faggot

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You got ripped to shreds in this thread.
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That's not even the worst of it. That lad is deeply troubled.
    you worship black people and fuck dogs for a living. go finger your cousin graeme, you cocknosed faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Well even you say you weren't in the waiting line behind (which I know you really were) you would know I was wearing Tom Ford after shave.

You broke nut smelly faggot
      you're triggered because you dig poor people's farts. no big deal. do you feel like your brain is brown now? christ ya stayed long enough. don't overdose on farts man. hit the public restrooms again.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
        you're triggered because you dig poor people's farts. no big deal. do you feel like your brain is brown now? christ ya stayed long enough. don't overdose on farts man. hit the public restrooms again.
        Pretty Boy32 got his arse kicked again!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Damn bruh. Come to America.

Sheit like that only takes a couple minutes in first world countries
          I hope MCC is alright? Hopefully he had Siablo hob his EBT card...... his crack pipe, and his reparations check.

This could be bad...

Comment

Working...
          X