No announcement yet.

Kovalev is making $8 million more than what was originally offered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    GBP originally offered Sergey Kovalev $4 million to fight Canelo Alvarez.

He told them to stick it up their a$$. If you remember, Canelo fans said he’s an idiot for turning down that kind of money.

Well he’s making $12 million for the fight now. I’m off to look for threads to bump.
    Stop acting ignorant! We all know that was because included in that deal was paying off YARDe to step aside! YARDe confirmed that they offered him more than his entire purse and he refused the offer

Comment

Thanks. Hopefully Kovalev doesn't lose more than $4M off that $12 paying ME and TR. That would leave him with $8 before training camp expenses, paying his trainer, cutman, manager, and then taxes.

Comment

thats cool he getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          GBP originally offered Sergey Kovalev $4 million to fight Canelo Alvarez.

He told them to stick it up their a$$. If you remember, Canelo fans said he’s an idiot for turning down that kind of money.

Well he’s making $12 million for the fight now. I’m off to look for threads to bump.
          That’s nothing to bossnelo! You are an idiot to accept the first offer anyway, it’s called negotiating... good for him. Instead of *****.ing about that why don’t you be happy king canelo is fighting! Next

Comment

The dead guy in Weekend at Bernie's was also rich.

No seriously, at least Kovalev is getting paid - he didn't get the credit for outboxing Ward the way he did in the 1st fight. Gonna be an intriguing build-up, and also still want to see the details.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 09-13-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X