Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not. It's just a boxing match between two excellent champions. Race shouldn't be part of it. Black boxers probably fight Mexican boxers a few hundred times a year. They win some and they lose some. Some Mexican boxers have black trainers and some black boxers have Mexican trainers. They are all part of the same sport.

Comment

Let's be real though, 1000 mexicans or a hundred brothers, who you got? I'll take the brothers thanks. You don't won't that smoke trust me, just watch the fight for what it is. Mikey is a good guy (big head doe) but he will get broken down and beaten and then he'll crack like a hard shell taco. Mark my words.

Comment

Doubt it. Garcia wont do any better than Lamont Peterson. He will probably do worse. Hell I wouldn't favor Garcia to beat Prograis or Josh Taylor at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          I'm Mexican and I hope Spence knocks Mikey the **** out.
          Me too haha cheers carnal

Comment

When did this forum in particular ever stop with the racial stuff?

I see it on this forum daily so don't try to tie it into Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence Jr

The hate for certain fighters has never stopped and it never will

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Me too haha cheers carnal
              A huevo!!! 😎

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                Internet wasn’t has big as today!
                LOL
                Must be why it sold over 1M ppv's.

Comment

I doubt it. It's in Texas not Cali anyways. Mikey - AB had the potential to get ugly since both don't like the others kind, but that was kept to a minimal besides Mikey relating AB to Donkey Kong. Lol

Comment

Black & Brown animosity might be at all time high for the Spence vs Garcia fight event! I’ll be curious to see what happens! Just hope no race riot break out after the fight! Let the best man win!
                    Hot damn! You're trolling mighty hard my man!

Comment

Just look online/youtube! Certain Spence fans are claiming Mikey is racist, cheating, and want him beat bad! They are always talking **** about Mexican fans also!
                      YouTube comments aren't reality with the real world. A lot of Spence fans are Garcia fans and vice versa. You're making this out to be WWIII or something when it clearly isn't lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X