Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Not Really Charging for Crawford-Horn on ESPN+ App

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This limits the exposure of one of boxing's best pound for pound fighters. Another blow to the sport. Especially in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
      I just don't get this, I'm the boxing guy amongst my friends and family and they come to me every week saying "any boxing on this weekend"?, and i said yeah crawfords fighting and most of them are interested but then i gotta say its on some espn app. nobody wants to watch boxing on a computer on a saturday night, especially the oldtimers
      ESPN App on Roko mofo

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        crawford is suppose to be the best fighter right now yet his fans is crying about paying $4.95 to watch it? matter fact, it's free since they can just cancel it right after the fight.

you dont even need to wait until your 7 day is up. after the fight just go into the app setting and cancel membership. funny to read some comments on here acting like its something hard to do lol.

"i dont wanna buy it because i dont wanna end up getting charge for it after i cancel it"... umm if you cancel it, you wont be charge for it.
        Cuz his fans know he should be on regular ESPN like their poster boy Loma. Also, a lot of fans are poor. Like most of America. And it is kinda hard to sign up for the trial on the app if you don't have a credit card

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          mofos making excuses for if the fight flop.
          aint no excuse, mofo's telling you its gon' flop and giving you the reasons why. ESPN knows its gonna flop. But this sure did drum up quite a bit of pub for someone who everyone is on here talking about his marketability.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            I wonder how Crawford responded to Arum when he found out his big fight with Horn will only be shown a new niche' app?
            In a forbes article he said if it flops, Bud thinks everyone is gonna blame him(crawford)

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              I'm an old boxing fan but I can setup this ESPN+ thing without problem. For those old boxing fans that are not technically savvy then ask your grandchildren to setup this thing for you right now and start your 7-day trial.
              I agree with this. I just got a 7 day trial with every intention to cancel it after Bud fights. Very easy.

1. Download ESPN+ app free from your store.
              2. Click on free 7 day trial.
              3. Choose fav sports and sign in with Facebook.
              4. Authorize.
              5. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                I agree with this. I just got a 7 day trial with every intention to cancel it after Bud fights. Very easy.

1. Download ESPN+ app free from your store.
                2. Click on free 7 day trial.
                3. Choose fav sports and sign in with Facebook.
                4. Authorize.
                5. Done.
                There you go. Super easy.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisPythagora View Post
                  In a forbes article he said if it flops, Bud thinks everyone is gonna blame him(crawford)
                  I won't blame the kid. I'll blame that old, greedy fossil, Bob Arum. Actually, I already do.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    The issue is the bulk of that is on YouTube already
                    for now.... they will most likely start that copyright nonsense and get most of them deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      It's perfect for guys like you. I think it's gonna be great for UFC fans
                      almost forgot about that new contract they had no?

Comment

Working...
                      X