Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your top 3 songs that you think other people would like? (good taste, epic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your top 3 songs that you think other people would like? (good taste, epic)

Post 3 songs that really resonate with your soul and are epic. But it has to be music that, in your judgement, other people will probably also like.

Do you guys have good taste? Also, explain what you like about the song.

Type O' Negative - Love You To Death

Release year: 1996

"Love You To Death" has an epic guitar solo, and dark-yet-comforting lyrics about an obsession with a woman who the main character questions whether he is good enough for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6bA8eSYag

The La's - There She Goes

Release year: 1988

This song is about drug addiction (heroin), but, when I listen to the lyrics, it makes me think about a girl I had a crush on. The feelings were so strong, the emotions were so strong, but sadly my insecurity was stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-hUbytxtU

Backstreet Boys - Light On

Release year: 2013

A positive song about a depressing topic. Even though everything's been said and done (i.e. we're not together anymore), you can come back to me. I'll leave a Light On. There's still something there. A very beautiful song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5n0p9hwOzU
    Last edited by punchr; 01-19-2018, 08:10 PM.

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

Middle - DJ Snake

Better Off Alone - Alice DJ

Keep on keeping on, Punchr.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

Middle - DJ Snake

Better Off Alone - Alice DJ

Keep on keeping on, Punchr.
      Damn. I thought I was the only person on the planet who liked Lana Del Rey :allhail9:

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
        Damn. I thought I was the only person on the planet who liked Lana Del Rey :allhail9:
        That song Young and Beautiful, that's my secret jam lol

Comment

Buddah lovaz- bone thugs n harmony (vocals are great)

Remember- Disturbed (guitar riffs are killer)

Fade to black- Metallica (melodic acoustic guitar and repeated change of tempo)

Comment

Blaspherous rumors and shake the disease by depeche mode

Comment

Midnight Express - Danger Zone

One of the funkiest tunes there is, not well known either. Party favourite, guaranteed to get people asking "what the **** is that"

Novos Baianos - Preta Pretinha

Excellent song, awesome guitars. No idea what hes singing about, but it sounds nice. Another one people always ask about. Thought it was another unknown, then see 10's of thousands singing it at Brazilian Carnival, some kind of Brazilian Stairway To Heaven

Dudley Perkins - Falling

Deep lyrics, one of Madlibs best beats

Comment

I can't embed since I'm on my phone, so I'll just post this song three times. I sing this at karaoke every weekend.

""]

"]