Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Kobe on this bizarre crusade of telling young players to shoot more/pass less?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why is Kobe on this bizarre crusade of telling young players to shoot more/pass less?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...o-be-like-kobe

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/uncl...ess-shoot-more

http://newsok.com/article/5409896

I don't get it. Every stat in NBA history has suggested that teams that have more assists win more. Why is Kobe hell bent on telling other players to be as inefficient as he was as a player?

Even Jordan wasn't as much of a shot chucker as Kobe and Jordan was a better scorer.

If Kobe passed more he might still be playing.

nba is turning into an individual sport. these kids are just trying to be recruited at the highest level and make the most money. winning be damned. get the points and get into the best college, get into the high draft lottery, get paid a ton of money to play basketball and wear shoes.

Comment

I forgot who posted this awhile back, but it's still funny as hell.

Comment

Kobe is just trying to stay relevant no one cares about the guy tbh

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          nba is turning into an individual sport. these kids are just trying to be recruited at the highest level and make the most money. winning be damned. get the points and get into the best college, get into the high draft lottery, get paid a ton of money to play basketball and wear shoes.
          that is a big misconception about the NBA. NBA as a whole is actually becoming more of a team sport. There was much more of a sentiment in the 70's and 80's that in order to win they have to give the ball to the best player every play.

Nowadays there is so much video and intelligent individual and team defenses that teams have no choice but to run more screens and plays in order to score. Theres less 1on1 basketball now than ever before.

Comment

Passing the tourch

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Passing the tourch
              I want to see an Evil Curry just jack up 20 3's a game for an entire year.

Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I want to see an Evil Curry just jack up 20 3's a game for an entire year.

Is that too much to ask?
                Honestly I would love to see that.

Last night I was watching Kevin Durant at Rucker Park in 2011. Lol check it out on YouTube...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Honestly I would love to see that.

Last night I was watching Kevin Durant at Rucker Park in 2011. Lol check it out on YouTube...
                  That the game he went for 60?

I think people might appreciate Durant more when he is out of his prime, or retired. Or not playing for the Warriors.

He's a unique offensive player, one of the greatest I have ever seen.

And he is getting better as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    That the game he went for 60?

I think people might appreciate Durant more when he is out of his prime, or retired. Or not playing for the Warriors.

He's a unique offensive player, one of the greatest I have ever seen.

And he is getting better as I type this.
                    Yeah I think he went for 66 very special player indeed. Body was built for basketball.

Or hunting Lions or some crap

Edit: oh and he is the best player in the leauge right now. That dagger in Brons face...

Comment

Working...
                    X