Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Howard is a f@ggot.

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Comment

• In transit in the morning. Ya potna and Mrs. Chief are Texas bound. : fing02:

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        damn. that looks heavy

what's the alcohol content look like?
        It's actually not as heavy as it looks and it's 6.22% alcohol content. It is smooth as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          In transit in the morning. Ya potna and Mrs. Chief are Texas bound. : fing02:
          You moving Chief, or just temporarily stationed?

Comment

• it is raining cats and dogs in this hoe

damn!

Comment

• The first case of beer I legally bought last week was Landshark. I'm drinking them now getting ready to go out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                The first case of beer I legally bought last week was Landshark. I'm drinking them now getting ready to go out.
                Happy belated 21st birthday to you! Now that you are 21 and can legally buy beer, you can start expanding your horizons. There is soooooo much good stuff out there, the possibilities are endless.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  Happy belated 21st birthday to you! Now that you are 21 and can legally buy beer, you can start expanding your horizons. There is soooooo much good stuff out there, the possibilities are endless.
                  I know I have already been dipping into some of the nicer stuff. My one friend is really into nice beers as is my brother so they gave me a bunch of suggestions of stuff I need to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I know I have already been dipping into some of the nicer stuff. My one friend is really into nice beers as is my brother so they gave me a bunch of suggestions of stuff I need to try.
                    Nice! I can give you a grocery list of stuff to try out if you would like. The only problem is when you are first starting out, since you haven't quite found your taste yet, it can take a while to find what you are really into. Most of the stuff that I drink regularly now, I didn't even like when I first started drinking. It takes some time to get the taste for certain types of beers, but it is a fun process of trail and error.

Comment

• 2 more days of vacation and back to Tokyo. It has been incredible. I was in Hiroshima on the 6th, the day of the aniversery of the bombing. Spent 2 nights in Busan, South Korea. You wouldn't even believe how beautiful the girls were at the beach. Absolutely jaw dropping. 4 out of 5 of them have a perfect figure. Slim as can be, but with curves in all the right places. I'm telling you, shockingly beautiful. I got to Seoul yesterday and am staying last night and tonight in the district of Shinchon. I spent 2 months here back in 2007, so I did some of my old rounds last night, and will do the same tonight. Of course, my alcohol consumption has been culpious. Day or night, doesn't matter. That's how I role. I haven't cracked a beer yet today. It is too hot, and I'm sore after 5 days of constant travel. I'll start drinking in a little bit.

Tomorrow, I will take the train back to Busan, catch the ferry to Fukuoka, and then hop on an overnight bus for Nagoya. I'll spend the day in Nagoya, and then hop on another overnight bus for Tokyo.

Comment

Working...
                      X