Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most entertaining & least entertaining (boring) champions of last 20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    LMAO over Stone crack.I even found Ruiz to be more I don't know I cant use the word exciting but maybe I could tolerate him more then most.He did get everything out of what he had i guess.Speaking of boring though I thought H fury in the Parker fight should have been DQed for negative fightin.I really like defensive fighters(may,sweet pea are two of my fav fighters).But I thought that was just running.I told a friend once if you wanna see running,neg fightin, watch Dirrell vs Froch if you wanna see what boxing looks like watch Dirrell vs A Abraham lol.
    Parker-Fury was terrible, I think I had Fury edging it but the fight was that bad, I didn't even care who got the decision😂
    The Dirrell bro's have always frustrated me, they have ability but don't have the mentality and will that's needed. I remember Anthony let me down for a lot of money when he couldn't beat Bika the first time. I had Stephen Ormond, Kirkland KO, Porter, Malignaggi pts, Lara pts, and Dirrell all to win that night. They were all at least even money or better. I've always rooted against the Dirrell's since then😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Parker-Fury was terrible, I think I had Fury edging it but the fight was that bad, I didn't even care who got the decision😂
      The Dirrell bro's have always frustrated me, they have ability but don't have the mentality and will that's needed. I remember Anthony let me down for a lot of money when he couldn't beat Bika the first time. I had Stephen Ormond, Kirkland KO, Porter, Malignaggi pts, Lara pts, and Dirrell all to win that night. They were all at least even money or better. I've always rooted against the Dirrell's since then😂😂
      Not impressed by Fury at all.I really think that was negative fightin and should have been DQed.I thought Anthony won that 1st one with Bika which was a draw right?

Comment

Don't agree that SSL was most tech since ALI.W Benitez was better tech fighter.But SSL was very good tech fighter with GREAT altletism and very good power and super fast.And cant blame Rigo at all for who he has fought.ALL them good 122-126 DUCKED him.And as far as who is boring or exciting that's a personal choice which I freely admitted I'm prob in minority but I find all boxers that I listed in prev post exicting because I REALLY admire greatness and skill.But thats me.
        I understand that but I was commenting because you said you "like technical fighters" equating bornig, defensive, no punch fighters like Ward with technicality, when that isnt true. It is just a modern trend and you are not the only one.

As for Rigo, after the Donaire fight he priced himself out of several fights, left TR and is with a worse promotion, where he has fought the likes of Dickens for a quarter of the money he could have made in other fights. Thats entirely his fault.

Comment

Not impressed by Fury at all.I really think that was negative fightin and should have been DQed.I thought Anthony won that 1st one with Bika which was a draw right?
          Yeah he dropped him early then took his foot off the gas.
          H.Fury has some decent technical skills but just throws his shots with no authority. He boxes very amateur'ish

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            I understand that but I was commenting because you said you "like technical fighters" equating bornig, defensive, no punch fighters like Ward with technicality, when that isnt true. It is just a modern trend and you are not the only one.

As for Rigo, after the Donaire fight he priced himself out of several fights, left TR and is with a worse promotion, where he has fought the likes of Dickens for a quarter of the money he could have made in other fights. Thats entirely his fault.
            He left top rank(rigo) because his OWN promoter bashed him for beatin his money man.And we will have agree to disagree on Ward because he is a very good tech fighter just not atheletic imo.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Yeah he dropped him early then took his foot off the gas.
              H.Fury has some decent technical skills but just throws his shots with no authority. He boxes very amateur'ish
              Good way to put it very amateurish.

Comment

Working...
              X