My resume after tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    My takes

This is gonna be your first non-L. Cuz Canelo is for sure gonna win here, but it won't be a robbery. I feel like Canelo is gonna stop Smith between the 5th & 8th rounds.

Agree. I think this will go down much like Canelo vs Khan with Brook doing well early potentially (assuming he can handle the shots + uses good movement) & gets taken around sometime between the 4th & the 10th round (already put money on all these rounds at 11/1 or 12/1 + on GGG by stoppage).

This is the most popular pick I feel, but I think Kovalev is getting sold short & I think his power could turn this fight around quick as I thought Barrera had a couple shots that hurt Ward & if Kovalev had been in the ring that night a 2nd or 3rd shot might have ended things or changed the tide. Regardless I gotta go with the most likely outcome which is Ward by decision (probably 117-111ish, 116-112ish), but I don't hate Kov's chances here at all.

This one is tough cuz Usyk is still pretty unknown at the world class level & Glowacki has done well, but looks beatable. So this is gonna be a fight that will be defined by how good Usyk is or isn't. If Usyk is as good as some think he'll win & if he isn't Glow will win. That said I'm betting on Usyk being as good as some think so Usyk by KO.

Gotta go with Fury even doe I think he's his own worst enemy & could slack off & lose this fight. Based on how well his strategy worked with Klitschko the first time I can't believe Klitschko can close the gap so easily the 2nd time around so yea agree with you here with Fury by decision.

Gotta go with Roman all day every day here, but based on the betting odds, Carlos being +400 or better at most books I've seen the betting money is for sure on Carlos as this is Roman going up one more division after succeeding in so many & how many more times can he do that, Carlos having decent power + Carlos being one of the top 3 or 4 guys Roman has fought. I tend to lean towards a late KO (7-11 rounds) over a decision.

Povetkin is the smarter fighter here so yea I got Povetkin winning by KO or a wide decision. Depends on how concerned with Bermane's power here how things go with a KO or decision.

Definitely think Joshua is KOing Parker.
    Most of your opinions are respectable. But Canelo will never KO Smith. I do have a veeery slight doubt about the Canelo-Smith fight (last time I got a wrong prediction was because of Canelo. I chose him to KO the small shot Cotto). But I would bet my left testicle on Canelo not KOing Smith, that much I'm sure of. I feel confident that Smith will be the better boxer, but that the judges will give a UD to Canelo. But that fight won't end by KO. Don't expect that, it will disappoint you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      Most of your opinions are respectable. But Canelo will never KO Smith. I do have a veeery slight doubt about the Canelo-Smith fight (last time I got a wrong prediction was because of Canelo. I chose him to KO the small shot Cotto). But I would bet my left testicle on Canelo not KOing Smith, that much I'm sure of. I feel confident that Smith will be the better boxer, but that the judges will give a UD to Canelo. But that fight won't end by KO. Don't expect that, it will disappoint you.
      You don't value your left nut highly enough.

This is gonna be a classic case of being outclassed. Liam's best opponent was John Thompson & he was tied up with him before Liam stopped him. Liam isn't stopping Canelo & if you can't outbox John Thompson clearly I got extremely serious doubts you can outbox Canelo. Liam is getting put to sleep or getting beat up & stopped on cuts or something like that. Brook has a better chance of lasting with GGG than Smith has of lasting with Canelo imo.

Comment

I copy the predictions of no one, lol.
        I'm not going to dig up the post...but you all but admitted it. Well I'm at it i should find the post where you rated ray leonard as the 3rd best middleweight of all time. Remember that? That was before your prediction trolling days.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I'm not going to dig up the post...but you all but admitted it. Well I'm at it i should find the post where you rated ray leonard as the 3rd best middleweight of all time. Remember that? That was before your prediction trolling days.
          Lol, I say a lot of stuff on here I don't mean. I'm a troll, but I'm not very good at it, as I don't even hide it. I like to annoy people. However, I'm never trolling when it comes to predictions. If I ever get a wrong prediction, criticize me as you want. My 100% prediction rate is my definitive proof that I need to annoy my haters. Because as long as I'm 100% correct all the time, then what can the haters say? They certainly can't bash my understanding of the sport. Until I get a wrong prediction, then I think you need to stop bashing and to start enjoying this train while it lasts. And by "while it lasts", I don't mean "until I get a wrong prediction", I mean "until I get tired of feeding these ungrateful pigs with predictions that could earn them money".

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Not only that, but he admitted to copying some else's predictions.
            looool I didnt know about this, who is he copying?

Comment

Lol, I say a lot of stuff on here I don't mean. I'm a troll, but I'm not very good at it, as I don't even hide it. I like to annoy people. However, I'm never trolling when it comes to predictions. If I ever get a wrong prediction, criticize me as you want. My 100% prediction rate is my definitive proof that I need to annoy my haters. Because as long as I'm 100% correct all the time, then what can the haters say? They certainly can't bash my understanding of the sport. Until I get a wrong prediction, then I think you need to stop bashing and to start enjoying this train while it lasts. And by "while it lasts", I don't mean "until I get a wrong prediction", I mean "until I get tired of feeding these ungrateful pigs with predictions that could earn them money".

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                looool I didnt know about this, who is he copying?
                Idk...probably a yt channel or a betting tip website or something.

Comment

OK Expert, I'll go first. I predict GGG will KO Brook in the third round after easily winning the first two rounds from Brook. So how exactly do you see the fight going and in what round will GGG win the fight???????

Comment

Will you suck my dick if I link you to the exact thread, exact page, on which the post still is?
                    Why would you being right about something you said in the past cause me to perform a sexual act on you?

Problems........

Comment

You guys should just really listen and learn from BOXINGXPERT. I joined this forum in 2009 and before Pac lost to Mayweather this forum was nothing but *******s who turned into boxing experts after the Oscar DLH fight. I respect Boxingxpert's predictions and his knowledge. The dude is giving you FREE PICKS! in which you can MAKE money. So instead of hating on the man, why not appreciate him?

Comment

Working...
                      X