Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get boxers like Yves Ulysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow you sound like a warrior, when is your pro debut?
    Didn't you know being a boxing fan makes you almost as tough as a professional boxer...

Comment

All he did was beat a quarter-dimensional fighter. 3 weeks ago I had no idea who he was and now he's getting hate!

Comment

Hammer Heads are made. This is boxing. I don't get boxers that come into boxing and expect their opponent to stand in front of them and brawl with them. Ulysse fought against the ropes and stood in front of the hebrew hammer plenty of times and Cletus didn't do ****. Don't complain about a fighter running when you had your chance to brawl with him against the rope and you didn't. Cletus showed zero ability to box. When Ulysee wanted to hit him he did. Cletus defense was his elbow and his face.

This is like Golovkin saying Canelo ran when at times he stood in front of GGG and GGG didn't do **** b/c he respected that power.

Comment

It's a career man.

The idea is hit and not get hit.

Boxers don;t box strictly for the fans

Comment

you say you don't get boxers like yves ulysse, because, "you don't know **** about boxing!" I saw yves for the 1st time ever that night, & was wondering where he came from. it's hard to criticize anything of what he did to Cletus. Cletus crouching and leading with the elbow, reminded me of "violent" elmer ray in old school photos. I think he was trying to break yves hand, or cut him. and also, to try and to try to discourage yves from throwing certain shots, but yves was too good, and too smart. yves did what he wanted, when he wanted, and that's what boxing is all about, not trading punches like MMA. boxing is called the sweet science for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
              Boxers like that. Like, why did they choose this sport ? Choose the most brutal sport other than MMA, and your mindset is, I dont want to get hit, get hurt. I'm runnin'.

It's like choosing to be a running back, or a wide receiver. You can get that extra 5 yards, but you choose to step out of bounds, than battle that defender.

It's a grown man's sport! If your not willing to take physical contact...why are you here?!

You're not gonna make any real money ! Nobody will pay to see you. We'll never see Ulysse on HBO ever again!

The guys that love the amateurs, they're wacking off over Ulysse's performance ! What a master boxer, lol! ZZZZZZZ
              Damn, this might be the dumbest comment I've ever seen on here and that's saying a lot.

It's the "sweet science". Hit and not get hit is the purpose.

With your logic, they shouldn't even teach fighters defense at all.

Even your analogy with football is dumb. A running back's job is to try to get as many yards as possible WITHOUT GETTING HIT.

A running back isn't going to have a clear lane to a touchdown and the then just try to find a linebacker to run into for the hell of it. He's going to score and if he can score without getting hit, he's going to do it.

Comment

****ing boring fight. I'll never watch him again.

Comment

Working...
                X