No announcement yet.

Mayweather needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
    I read all five pages of this thread so far and from the title of the thread to the very end is nothing but negative **** about PBF...He needs to retire???

That is just ridiculous!

If you don't like him...don't watch his fights, hell don't start threads or post about him??? Really, Really easy!

I'm going to watch both...PBF has plenty of fans and I'm one of them...I also enjoy watching PAC and will be in Dallas watching is next fight.
    EXACTLY..............

If Mark actually looked at who start these Floyd threads...ITS PAC FANS.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
      Pac-Floyd is a bigger fight that has been hyped more. Berto and Shane are sitting on their ass doing **** all. No casual fan is watching that fight.

Why does Floyd need to retire..If you dont like Floyd..dont watch him..Its quite simple.

Why should he HAVE to retire???
      Honestly fck the casual fans i live breath and die this **** and there is a whole **** load of good boxers out there open up a little man i have a thread about wale onotosho looks to be a good prospect.

Comment

burner got banned...

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
          burner got banned...
          hahahah! good, he crossed the line with his last post in the previous page. i reported that one!

another ***** goes down!! yayy!!

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
            How does it feel to know your a 28 year old man who lives with a ******ed aunt??

how does it feel to get banned AGAIN?!?!?

LMMFAO @ your sorry ass...the admins just gave you hint #54 about what they think about you

adios, ****

Comment

burner got banned...
              this perpetual banishment of him has made him a very creative person in regards of coming up with a new user name time & again...

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                hahahah! good, he crossed the line with his last post in the previous page. i reported that one!

another ***** goes down!! yayy!!
                good job rob...

At least for now BS will be peaceful until he comes back.

Comment

Burner is banned...again.
                  Heed Mak's warning Burner.
                  Don't come back.
                  Nobody will miss you.
                  I promise.

Comment

good job rob...

At least for now BS will be peaceful until he comes back.
                    did not want him banned would rather him saw the light, i have been trying all day to show boxings greatness through several threads. and by the way who are the mods i have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                      did not want him banned would rather him saw the light, i have been trying all day to show boxings greatness through several threads. and by the way who are the mods i have no clue.
                      I have no idea, but lately they're in the mood of banning members who crosses the line.

Comment

Working...
                      X