Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My acca got ripped apart today, Arsenal didn't even turn up at Fulham today, and as for Villa well, getting beat by a backwards bunch of clayheads... hang your head in shame!

Comment

• Vincent Kompany as previously mentioned was a wonder kid on football manager 2005 - present.

I'm not sure how good he is in real life, but is highly rated by the game - which uses scouts I think.

I also have heard Arsene been linked with him occasionally.

But,

If he really is that good why wouldn't he or any of the other big clubs in Europe snap him up.

Like Rizoom said he has been injury plagued for the last 2 years making only 28 appearances in 2 seasons.

Comment

• ****ing great win for Sunderland today. Went to the game, we look a far better team then we did last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
          and as for Villa well, getting beat by a backwards bunch of clayheads... hang your head in shame!
          I watched that match today.

I think Gareth Barry was hung over or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Hung over or no desire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
              Hung over or no desire?
              He had a cow lick and looked like he just woke up.

Plus he floated that right legged kick in one of the worst strike attempts I've ever seen him take. And Ricardo Fuller wasn't messing around, on the opposite end.........torching people.

I wonder why they let him wear those earrings though?

Isn't that against the rules?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                He had a cow lick and looked like he just woke up.

Plus he floated that right legged kick in one of the worst strike attempts I've ever seen him take. And Ricardo Fuller wasn't messing around, on the opposite end.........torching people.

I wonder why they let him wear those earrings though?

Isn't that against the rules?
                But surely if he still wanted to be villa, then he wouldn't allow himself to be "hung" over or in that state. personally if this move does not go ahead, then Ricky parry or whoever the money man at Liverpool is should be fined, for timewasting and unsettling a team's star player.

Not sure about rules regarding ear ring, in my Sunday league I'm pretty sure you have to take them out or cover them with tape. I think with rings, they have to be covered, and not exposed. Most footballers take them out anyway.

Comment

• What was your favourite goal yesterday? Mine was Ricardo Fuller's. That turn was Bergkampeess.

Comment

Vincent Kompany as previously mentioned was a wonder kid on football manager 2005 - present.

I'm not sure how good he is in real life, but is highly rated by the game - which uses scouts I think.

I also have heard Arsene been linked with him occasionally.

But,

If he really is that good why wouldn't he or any of the other big clubs in Europe snap him up.

Like Rizoom said he has been injury plagued for the last 2 years making only 28 appearances in 2 seasons.
                    He broke is ankle after 2 games or something. Reminds me of Kieron Dyer.

Comment

Not sure about rules regarding ear ring, in my Sunday league I'm pretty sure you have to take them out or cover them with tape. I think with rings, they have to be covered, and not exposed. Most footballers take them out anyway.
                      Yeah I just figured it was like, the first rule or something....lol.

If two guys go up for the ball to head it, and collide.........those bigass studs would carve a channel into someone's eyeball.

Comment

Working...
                      X