Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Wants Danny Garcia, Settles For Everyone Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Matthysse/Garcia is the fight I want to see the most in boxing right now. REALLY hope it gets made.

Comment

Danny Garcia is milking the cow. He fights washed up fighters who have little chance to win except for the Khan fight which was a 50/50 but he after that KO why fight him again. He fought and beat Morales 2x, KO'd King Glass Chin, and now is fighting Judah and looking for a Khan rematch next? When is it time to move up to bigger and better things? I don't blame him though he needs to milk now because if he steps his game up he will be done for.

Comment

Golden boy needs to make the matthysse garcia fight happen, garcia can't be fighting dinosaurs. Garcia will lose respect from the fight fans if he ducks lucas

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
          I wish this fight get made soon...Danny should take Lucas as a tune up for the Khan rematch...right now Lucas is in the way, trying to block the money fights with his mandatory position...kinda annoying imo...but hey, rules are rules...give dude his shot so he can go on with the rest of his career
          are you gonna cry as much when Danny gets kod as you did when Rios beat Alvarado?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Danny Garcia is ****in sh|t, the dude is like a light welter version of butterbean. He's slow, technically limited, but manages to connect randomly with the kind of punch you'd see thrown in a pub fight. Slow down the Khan KO and look at Danny- he's looking the other way and his eyes are closed! Any fighter with any half-decent defensive coach would have seen that punch coming a mile off (sorry Freddie), he literally wound the punch up and looped it so much the dude looked like a scarecrow twisting on his pole in the wind. No technique at all. Same with the Morales KO. Sure, he gives a good highlight reel, which is why Goldenboy are all over his balls, but he's no Arturo Gatti either. This dude will be exposed big time in his next couple of fights, I guarantee it. I don't think zab will pull it off, I think we'll see zab doing the Kostya chicken dance again, but Danny will be taken apart soon. Khan was making it look like target practice until the KO, but someone with a half decent defence who doesn't fight like an amateur will make Danny look as much of a prick as his dad already looks

Comment

Mathysse-Rios or Bradley please... easy to make for Bob

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyFL View Post
                The same way he stopped and dropped Holt? Or Campbell? Or god knows who else.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Yeah, a slump. His previous fights were Bradley and kotelink. Two terrible fights for Alexander.

Comment

Lucas Matthysse needs to show up at Monday's press conference when Garcia announces the Judah fight is off and make a little noise. Garcia's Dad will start running his mouth and maybe push Lucas, then he can ***** slap Angel Garcia and that should be enough to get Garcia to sign to fight Lucas! Then we all can see Mattysse expose Danny Garcia and watch him get KOed.

TBG

Comment

Working...
                  X