Can Bradley HURT Pac?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no........

Comment

Even a feather fisted fighter can hurt his opponent every once in a while. Malignaggi stunned Diaz and Diaz himself stunned Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        throws his shots to wide.manny will see them coming.you have to be a sharp puncher to hurt manny
        don't know about all that. Sure, some of his shots are wide but a lot are pin point and straight as a razor, especially after he slips a punch. People don't mention about how good Bradley's slipping and counter punching skills are...I think he is almost as good as Mayweather at pull-countering.

I think it is Pac that may need to worry about missing and being off balance.

Comment

Any fighter can be hurt

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            don't know about all that. Sure, some of his shots are wide but a lot are pin point and straight as a razor, especially after he slips a punch. People don't mention about how good Bradley's slipping and counter punching skills are...I think he is almost as good as Mayweather at pull-countering.

I think it is Pac that may need to worry about missing and being off balance.
            Bradley can counter, but saying he's as skilled as Mayweather is a bit of a stretch if I ever saw one.

I saw Bradley counter Peterson a lot during their fight, it's a whole different level doing it to Pacquiao. I would like to see Bradley pick his shots and box a little more this fight, if he gets to reckless in his agression, he could get Hatton'd.

Comment

Not with his style and lack of pop, no.

I guarentee you as soon as he starts windmilling he's getting put to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                don't know about all that. Sure, some of his shots are wide but a lot are pin point and straight as a razor
                Are we talking about the same Bradley? Dude doesn't turn his punches over, his shots are everything but straight.

Comment

obviously yes
                  Bradley's not a big hitter, but he can catch Pac coming in
                  and Pac's not the stronger man in this fight
                  won't happen with 1 big punch, but Bradley will put hurt on him
                  he'll definitely be able to hurt him to the body if he goes there
                  his best bet is to not headhunt vs Pac

Comment

Hard enough seeing him outbox Pac...

But as far as hurting Pac... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! No way, period... Just about every Bradley knockdown (of B class fighters or higher) was a flash knockdown, and Bradley has landed clean shots on people with glass chins and merely stunned them a little... No, he can't hurt Pac
                    Last edited by JDezi4; 04-17-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X