Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone has parasites! Cleanse yourself NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Everyone has parasites! Cleanse yourself NOW!

Cool, they offer all that with absolutely no info on how to get rid of them.

Comment

I often ingest tape worms to keep my weight down

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Cool, they offer all that with absolutely no info on how to get rid of them.
        Colonix or eating certain kind of herbs. I am currently taking some Black walnut oil and wormwood herbs along with cleansing diet. no more feeding these monsters

Comment

The oldest person in the world and those who live over 100 yrs old have parasites. What's to worry?

Comment

If every living thing has them and has always had them they aren't a problem.

Comment

Great scare tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                If every living thing has them and has always had them they aren't a problem.
                i guess everyone is missing the point. yes we all have them but maintain them is what the video is trying to get across. We let them rule our lives by the choices of foods we eat. That why we always feel sluggish health problems etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  i guess everyone is missing the point. yes we all have them but maintain them is what the video is trying to get across. We let them rule our lives by the choices of foods we eat. That why we always feel sluggish health problems etc.

No it's the ****y food that makes u feel slugish and lack of exercise not the parasites.

Comment

Working...
                  X