No announcement yet.

If Carlos would've Koed Nick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Carlos would've Koed Nick

In the first round, or even fought like the Condit everybody knows and likes, I'd have no problem with this fight. The truth is he tried and succeeded winning by points, a Greg Jackson curse, and lost fans because of it. The only people who could be happy with how he fought is Greg, his family, and Diaz haters. Anybody who's ever seen any of his other fights know what type of fighter he is and can be. That's not the fighter we seen tonight.....

Also, how where rounds 1, 2, and 5 not Diaz rounds?

Comment

Fighters on Twitter that thought Diaz won...

Ronda rousey
      Pat militech
      Nate Diaz
      Micah miller
      Cody mckenzie
      Kit cope
      Yes Edwards
      Mark Munoz
      Matt lindland
      Dan Henderson
      Joe Lauzon

Comment

He fight balls out 90 percent of the time the mans allowed to fight smart once in a while but then again ur allowed not to be a fan Of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          He fight balls out 90 percent of the time the mans allowed to fight smart once in a while but then again ur allowed not to be a fan Of his.
          I was a fan, until tonight. I like fighters who fight...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I was a fan, until tonight. I like fighters who fight...
            Ull be back especially if he knees gsps head off. Who u wanna see nick in there wit next?

Comment

Ull be back especially if he knees gsps head off. Who u wanna see nick in there wit next?
              At the presser, the question was asked to Kos if he would take a Nick fight. He said he would fight Nick.

Comment

Kos lost tonight too. Terrible judging all around IMO....

Comment

Condit has nothing for GSP dude. The only reason the GSP/Diaz fight was intriguing was because of Nick's Jiu Jitsu. I posted the GSP/Condit fight in another thread...

Comment

I dont think kos deserves to fight nick after his crap performance. I wanna see nick wit a wrestler to see if he fixed that whole in his game so ill take a kos or a fitch fight or a hendricks fight.

Or for some fights kaps would like to see, diaz vs kampman/alves or diaz vs ellenburger/sanchez although i think condits gonna get the ellenburger sanchez winner

Comment

Working...
                    X