Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see Nasim watching Marg wraps?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see Nasim watching Marg wraps?!?

lol loved that ****!!!

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    lol loved that ****!!!
    I watched the whole undercard. I didn't see that. I remember seeing Díaz there, but I don't remember seeing Naazim there, per se.

I must've missed him.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he didn't actually watch Margarito get his hands wrapped. That better had been some attempt at mind games, cause that's pretty embarrassing if no one in your camp can detect an illegal handwrap.

Comment

Nazim didn't as he wasn't allowed in by the commission. Diaz watched them.

Comment

NAAZIM RICHARDSON: "THEY WENT BALLISTIC WHEN I WALKED UP IN THERE"
          By Percy Crawford | December 05, 2011

"Yeah man, they went ballistic when I walked up in there though. The commission and everybody was on edge. They wanted to show their commitment to the athlete...I think they fear that me doing that somehow minimizes their role. Well, when I walked in, the same commissioner I was beefing with for the fight with Trinidad was in there. I went into it with his ass and I knew it was going to be a problem...These guys don't understand this is a whole new era now," stated world-class trainer Naazim Richardson, who talked about the controvery that took place when he showed up at Antonio Margarito's locker to watch the wrapping of his hands on behalf of Miguel Cotto prior to last Saturday's rematch between the two fighters. Check out what else he had to say!

Full interview on Fight Hype - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11309.html

Comment

Wow TS saw something that the rest of the world didn't. Lucky guy.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Van Persie View Post
              Wow TS saw something that the rest of the world didn't. Lucky guy.
              Bookmarked this page Cottosexual thread of the year, and honestly Cotto bringing in Nazim was a straight up ***** move props to NYSAC for kicking that bum out of there...

Comment

Working...
              X