No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Iron Fist View Post
    For reliable online gaming and security then without a doubt its....

Xbox live > PSN

I would rather pay for a reliable and secure server then get a **** connection for free.
    LMAO.... No network or security infrastructure is impenetrable. Just pray yours doesnt get hacked. You pay for it because microsoft decided that they dont want to host a free gaming network.

Sony gave it to us for free , with blue ray and wi-fi. Someone just hacked it , yes. But dont be so sure. XBOX live could be hacked , I guess nobody has had the reason yet.

And anyways , from what I heard it was an inside job. So no surprise they knew their way around it.

Comment

Xbox live > PSN

I would rather pay for a reliable and secure server then get a **** connection for free.
      Exactly

/thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
        LMAO.... No network or security infrastructure is impenetrable. Just pray yours doesnt get hacked. You pay for it because microsoft decided that they dont want to host a free gaming network.

Sony gave it to us for free , with blue ray and wi-fi. Someone just hacked it , yes. But dont be so sure. XBOX live could be hacked , I guess nobody has had the reason yet.

And anyways , from what I heard it was an inside job. So no surprise they knew their way around it.
        I know 100% that Microsoft would never leave sensitive information on their servers in plain text without encryption. This whole PSN fiasco is one of the biggest blunders ever since the internet began.

Comment

I just plugged this quote from someone in arcade section who has both consoles. Only PS3 fanboys who have never played xbox would say PSN is better. Its common knowledge that xbox live ****s over PSN.

Originally posted by RED LOC View Post
          Teh first 2 fifa ranked head to head matches on teh ps3 I ever played, I lost 'em both, partly because teh connetion was dog shit compared to what I'm used to playing with on xbox live.

Comment

Xbox live > PSN

***** connection? theyre the same.

and secure server? Ive had my credit card information stored on the network since 2007 and i havent had any unknown charges or hacks on my bank account... its pretty secure to me.. except for these punks that recently hacked the network lol. shiiiit even FBI servers can get hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              Exactly

/thread!!!
              The fact that you think its reliable is hilarious. Is as vulnerable as PSN. If someone who knew hot to hack had the reason to do it. It could go down to.

Keep telling yourself that.

Before PSN went down , what would have been your claim. When I first got my XBOX , I had about 2 occasions it told me it was undergoing maintenance. It was only for a day. But still , you were paying , we werent.

But answer this. When both are online , what makes yours better?

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                Exactly

/thread!!!
                not yet bud. debates not over. read my post lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
                  I am really tired of this fkn network issue. Plus all my friends and family has a 360 and it sucks not playing with anybody that I actually know. Theres at least 15 people that I know with XBOX 360 and with games that I play , which are not many. I just dont know what to sell it for. Its a value of over $500 easy. But I know I cant get that much.

I have the old one. 80GB , Its in perfect condition. It includes...

2 controllers (with cable)
                  The PS3 move equipment with one controller.
                  Call of Duty:MW 1
                  Call of Duty:MW 2
                  NBA 2K11
                  NBA live 09
                  NBA live 08
                  NBA live 07
                  MLB The Show:09
                  MLB The Show:10
                  Killzone 1
                  Killzone 2
                  Sports Championship for the Move

All the games are intact. No scratches.

Blue-Ray movies include
                  Despicable Me
                  The Illusionist
                  Black Hawk Down
                  The Perfect Storm
                  The notebook (lol , my wife)
                  Pineapple Express

...... I know Im missing a few more.

But what would be a good price for me to get rid of it quick and get on that 360 ****. I went to my brothers house the other day and he was playing MW:2 with 3 of my cousins and it was just a blast. It kind of convinced me to get it.

Thats what you said in your other thread!
                  Make up your mind player!!
                  LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
                    ***** connection? theyre the same.

and secure server? Ive had my credit card information stored on the network since 2007 and i havent had any unknown charges or hacks on my bank account... its pretty secure to me.. except for these punks that recently hacked the network lol. shiiiit even FBI servers can get hacked.
                    Don't say that because its not true. I have played on both servers and anybody who has and is not a ps3 fanboy will agree.....

xbox live > psn

Comment

What's with this nonsense of PSN having a **** connection? I've never ever had a problem and I play Fifa online whenever i'm bored and always works perfectly. That argument is BS

Comment

Working...
                      X