Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn Says He Will Try to Block Wilder v Fury And Force Wilder to Fight Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn Says He Will Try to Block Wilder v Fury And Force Wilder to Fight Dillian Whyte

Interesting to see how this one plays out. Timestamped.

Nobody that claims to be a boxing fan should have a problem with Whyte getting a mandatory shot. He's earned a shot and deserves it.

Comment

WTF! If he does this then you can firmly put me in the I HATE EDDIE HEARN club!

Whyte can fight the winner of fury wilder.

I thought Eddie was about the fans

Comment

I pray it gets made so Deontay can knock his head off already.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Nobody that claims to be a boxing fan should have a problem with Whyte getting a mandatory shot. He's earned a shot and deserves it.
          That is true. Nobody wants to see wilder fight vs Ortiz2 or kownacki so let’s be real we all really want wilder and Whyte first and then take on fury after if he wants that rematch.

I agree that wbc already have been him wait far too long and going to 2021 isn’t really on and wilder needs to be careful because he might have to drop his belt if he tries to push it that long
          Last edited by Kezzer; 06-08-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Whyte was offered an eliminator and turned it down.

(I think he was offered two different eliminators over the last couple of years and found a way to say no.)

He was offered AJ and turned it down.

He can cry in his beer all he wants but he should take affirmative action if he wants to be in the title scene.

Comment

Of course he is going to advocate for his fighter who has been #1 contender for 600 days or what ever it is, should be of no surprise to anyone. Not sure if it will happen, but would expect nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                Whyte was offered an eliminator and turned it down.

(I think he was offered two different eliminators over the last couple of years and found a way to say no.)

He was offered AJ and turned it down.

He can cry in his beer all he wants but he should take affirmative action if he wants to be in the title scene.
                That’s his claim to fame. Turn down fights then do interviews claiming those fighters are ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  That’s his claim to fame. Turn down fights then do interviews claiming those fighters are ducking him.
                  You sure you're not talking about Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You sure you're not talking about Ortiz?
                    I’m talking about the guy who recently turned down AJ, Ortiz, and Pulev. Stop making yourself look silly.

Comment

Working...
                    X