No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Please say Ireland is not going down this suicide route?
    I really hope not, but it went up and infested Scotland...and what's just besides it and UK?

I pray for Ireland, I bet its beautiful.

A former boss in my job was Irish, he was one of the most brutal, foul-mouthed, tough and take-no-BS kind-of-guy I've ever seen where I work.

He was the most efficient and productive man that ever step foot in the plant, God bless him wherever he is.

People who hanged out with him in bars and whatnot told me he drank like Andre The Giant...and I'm sure he still does

Comment

• Whether left wing or right wing, intelligent or stupid, loving or racist it doesn't matter - Islam will win. Anyone who can't see this is a ******, look at all the Balkanised land in Europe - once muslims gain a majority in ANY region, even if it is just a town, they then call for their own laws and then they separate from the state - very violently too. Muslims hate non-muslims - I don't know why people don't realise that.

The islamic religion is a perfected form of Christianity - it is uncopromising, combines religion with political laws, and the religion cannot be torn down with ridicule either. You can show Jesus submerged in Jewish piss ('Piss Christ') and mock Christianity until it is a joke, but so much as speak Muhammads name out of turn and you lose your head.

Islam is the religion that Hitler wished the German people had back then - as Christianity is too soft and weak, especially in its modern form.
      Last edited by 'b'; 10-09-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• So, I guess that the U.K. does not have freedom of speech or freedom of association. It's shameful that this once great country and nation is capitulating to Islam.

Here a British cadet was discharged for taking a selfie and video with activist Tommy Robinson.

Comment

So, I guess that the U.K. does not have freedom of speech or freedom of association. It's shameful that this once great country and nation is capitulating to Islam.

Here a British cadet was discharged for taking a selfie and video with activist Tommy Robinson.

I’m british and I think you are a d|ck trying to predict what an entire nation thinks or feels.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
            I’m british and I think you are a d|ck trying to predict what an entire nation thinks or feels.
            I love Britain, love the people, love the culture and countryside. I just keep reading and seeing some very troubling things going on and don't take pleasure innit at all. It just irks me that the Brits are letting this sh#t go on.

Comment

• I signed.

Will it make a difference? I don't know...

See why I said the UK was lost?

Really wish I was wrong on this.

Comment

I love Britain, love the people, love the culture and countryside. I just keep reading and seeing some very troubling things going on and don't take pleasure innit at all. It just irks me that the Brits are letting this sh#t go on.
                I was born and raised in the UK, media is very selective to sell papers and views about a religion or race being a reason for faults in a country is ignorant and far right. There is a reason why Tommy is hated by millions and millions and just adored by uneducated thugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  I was born and raised in the UK, media is very selective to sell papers and views about a religion or race being a reason for faults in a country is ignorant and far right. There is a reason why Tommy is hated by millions and millions and just adored by uneducated thugs.
                  Idiots such as yourself is why your great grand children will be reciting the Koran at school, in arabic.

You have a similar rhetoric Chamberlain had while Hitler was rising to power and building the third reich. The self-proclaimed smart educated elite such yourself didn’t see him for the threat he was.

If you don’t see that Islam spreads like cancer wherever it goes, you are in denial.

Comment

Please say Ireland is not going down this suicide route?
                    Yes this rancid epidemic has found it's way onto the shores of the Emerald Isle. Halal meat shops popping up, Mosques in rural towns, Eastern European/Middle Eastern beggars sitting on streets in Dublin, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Idiots such as yourself is why your great grand children will be reciting the Koran at school, in arabic.

You have a similar rhetoric Chamberlain had while Hitler was rising to power and building the third reich. The self-proclaimed smart educated elite such yourself didn’t see him for the threat he was.

If you don’t see that Islam spreads like cancer wherever it goes, you are in denial.
                      That’s damn hilarious.

You are seriously saying that Arabic will become the primary language in the UK. It’s so amusing.

It’s not even worth my time debating with racists, all of you are so stupid and justify your position by saying outlandish nonesense.

That’s why racists are mostly in lower paid jobs, struggling to make ends meet, and blaming it on race or religion, while it’s your own deficiencies. Claiming benefits and sat in council accommodation cursing everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X