Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbiased opinions needed. Did canelo ingest clen by mis-steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just be guessing having no way to know. That being the case I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say yes he made a mistake and did not deliberately cheat. A man should not be found guilty on a maybe, could be, might be. He never failed a test before. Now he knows and if he fails another test then he is a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I mean I wouldn’t go that far especially with the “if he does it GGG def does” type of thing.

I just dont think anyone with that kind of pull would get busted coming into a fight when they werent testing in the “off season” so to speak. No reason to worry about detection or ubdetectable drugs, etc because he could just get clean before signing the contract and starting random testing.

He’s the cash cow and GGG would wait. Full camps at those levels are brutal, I doubt he was incognito training before a camp. Not just that but he didnt have huge issues taking the power and ended the fight well and was clearly doing well closing out the fight. There’s nothing he’d need from clen before a camp.

It was likely just forgetting that hed been eating like a fat f uck before testing was an issue and wasnt worried about if meat was potentially contaminated because at the time of eating it, it didnt matter. Coulda been after signing also and just never thought of it because it wasnt ever an issue.

If he’s using, it’s likely great a hit during camp that is beating tests or in the off season. Likewise for all the other guys in the sport.
      Completely disagree with that line of thinking... you're basically just totally ignoring human error (as in he thought everything was already out of his system prior to the test) and stating that he has too much influence to make such a mistake. Lots of influential people have made mistakes and in this case in my eyes Canelo is no different. Mistake in getting caught that is... not in eating tainted meat.

I'm mainly thinking that because he took so long to sign up to VADA after popping. If he had nothing to hide he would have shown the world that by signing up to VADA the moment he found out about the failed test and shown that it was just a random error. He didn't which points to the notion that he did indeed have something to hide.

Comment

Who knows, it just seems very unlikely, to me, that this was all done by accident.

Comment

I think the one thing that can't be ignored is that there was CLEAR negligence on the part of Canelo and team.

The one constant I've had is if there was a known issue in Mexico with the meat and you're not only a high profile Athlete but arguably the biggest cash cow in Boxing along with Anthony Joshua, how does one let this happen? In this day and age of PEDs did everyone just expect Canelo and team's excuse about the meat to be met with:

If he's gonna be going along with the WBC program being tested year round then that's all good. I for one believe a good majority of fighters have either done PEDs and or have been approached. It's a sub-industry within ALL Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I would just be guessing having no way to know. That being the case I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say yes he made a mistake and did not deliberately cheat. A man should not be found guilty on a maybe, could be, might be. He never failed a test before. Now he knows and if he fails another test then he is a cheat.
            ah the old he never failed a test until he failed a test excuse. works every time. but judge i never killed someone until i killed someone. not guilty please? also where do you get the maybe from? his tests showed he did it. there is no maybe there.

Comment

I am unbiased. I think the first fight was a draw and that Canelo did not take much if any clenbuterol on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                Completely disagree with that line of thinking... you're basically just totally ignoring human error (as in he thought everything was already out of his system prior to the test) and stating that he has too much influence to make such a mistake. Lots of influential people have made mistakes and in this case in my eyes Canelo is no different. Mistake in getting caught that is... not in eating tainted meat.

I'm mainly thinking that because he took so long to sign up to VADA after popping. If he had nothing to hide he would have shown the world that by signing up to VADA the moment he found out about the failed test and shown that it was just a random error. He didn't which points to the notion that he did indeed have something to hide.
                If we’re being honest...At the end of the day, people are going to believe what they want.

Taking however long he took to sign up for Vada, the hair test, the meat excuse, negligence, etc. As easy as you can say he took that long to do Vada, someone can turn around and say if be had something else to hide he’d have tested for it with the clen and the subsequent tests.

Clen isn’t some new designer drug and if we try to use common sense as to it’s use and when he was busted for it, that still wouldn’t be enough for some.

At some point, if you want to go one way with it you need to run with it the whole way to at least see the possibilites.

He’s either using and has been passing tests up until now with some secret doping techniques and drugs but he somehow gets caught for just openly using Clen during the off season? That doesn’t make sense if you decide to look at it that way. The same way the meat doesnt make sense if you want to see it that way either.

Bottom line is only he knows. It’s up to you on what you decide best fits the agenda.

All I can say is, if he was purposely on clen after signing the fight...then I feel sorry for him for that being the best s hit he can get his hands on.

The biggest name in boxing is ONLY on Clen? What’s this world coming to? Step your roid game up, son. Get busted via some elaborate scheme like all the other stars.

Clen..3 months out from starting camp? F uckin loser. Lurn2roid.

Basically I’m still gonna watch his fights. :/

Comment

Canelo dropped VADA when he had to make 154. That was a very suspicious move. Canelo's first failed test had 10 times the amount of clen than the second one.

Hints that make you think he was guilty. His hair test was done by the NSAC two months after he failed the drug tests.

Comment

Did Oscar accidentally stick a kitchen utensil up his @@@ by mistake? Same answer applies to both questions.

Comment

Working...
                    X