No announcement yet.

Steven Seagull target of sexual assault allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Wait wait spreading your legs so a girl can see up your skirt and see your dong is out of line? What is the world coming to.
    Dude, this entire hoopla about sexual harassment is just about men hitting on women. These women don't even realize they need to be grateful for this mating ritual or else they wouldn't be born.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Dude, this entire hoopla about sexual harassment is just about men hitting on women. These women don't even realize they need to be grateful for this mating ritual or else they wouldn't be born.
      It tricky fi a man check fi a woman up there. I wonder when that craziness will reach Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Actress Rae Dawn Chong alleging in a blog, The Wrap, that she was called to a private audition with Seagal at the Bel Air Hotel, where he sat in a chair and 'manspread so I could see his junk'
        In her prime Rae Dawn Chong was hot. Though
        I would have at least bought her dinner and a few drinks before I showed her my "junk".

She was the daughter of Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong.

Comment

Lol

Seagal had a history for a while. He had that Asian chick who was his intern I believe that accused him. She even said he was bragging about having sex slaves or something crazy like that.

Jenny McCarthy said she was going to audition for the female lead in Under Siege but turned it down because Seagal wanted to see her **** first.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            It tricky fi a man check fi a woman up there. I wonder when that craziness will reach Jamaica.
            When some idiot like Spice, Ishawna or Lisa Hanna wants the international attention.

Comment

This sexual allegation storm is getting way out of hand. Soon if us MEN don't stand up, there will be laws about not looking at women directly, not sitting with your legs open, god FORBID you hold a door open for a woman (she might take it as if you just want to look at her behind aka Visual Rape), not speaking to a woman with the "correct" tone..it goes on and on and on! The FCK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Lol

Seagal had a history for a while. He had that Asian chick who was his intern I believe that accused him. She even said he was bragging about having sex slaves or something crazy like that.

Jenny McCarthy said she was going to audition for the female lead in Under Siege but turned it down because Seagal wanted to see her **** first.

Jenny..sorry babe you're not known for your acting Ability. So yea if he wanted to see the goods, i don't see the problem when that's what you've been selling to get Roles in the 1st place. Acting all offended..FCK OFF!

Comment

steven seagull

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    When some idiot like Spice, Ishawna or Lisa Hanna wants the international attention.
                    Yuh right bout that but the only one weh seem to have a promising future is Lisa. I don't think she will get to be prime minister anytime soon though. All di slackness Ishawna a gwaan wid a her career nah fire yet.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      This sexual allegation storm is getting way out of hand. Soon if us MEN don't stand up, there will be laws about not looking at women directly, not sitting with your legs open, god FORBID you hold a door open for a woman (she might take it as if you just want to look at her behind aka Visual Rape), not speaking to a woman with the "correct" tone..it goes on and on and on! The FCK!!
                      Damn right. It's getting serious and tricky to navigate.

Comment

Working...
                      X