Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big titty Cuban chick still tempting me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big titty Cuban chick still tempting me....

Some of you may know this young 22-23 year old big tit Cuban chick flirts with me hard core when I go to her office in Miami.

I was there yesterday and when I walked in, she was smiling from ear to ear. I asked her why she is so happy and she said, "Because you are here, haven't seen you in a week".

She asked me if I got the pic she sent me (it was her in a little bikini top) I said yes and it almost made me crash the car when I opened it up, she laughed...She asked me where is the pic and I told her I deleted it because I am a married man and she said "Good, now I can send you more explicit ones because I know they will be erased". Fuk me......

I told her about some chick screaming at the post office when I was there, trying to make some small talk and she said "I bet you can make your wife scream".

This chick is trying me, seriously. My pimp card is retired, but my *** looks up at me and asks me why we aren't putting on the rain coat and going into battle? I don't know what to tell him and he seems very disappointed.

I'm telling you, a wedding ring is a fukin invitation in this town.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 07-26-2011, 09:33 AM.

Leave my mom alone

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  I got shoes like that but in black.

Mind you, no white shoelaces.

Comment

if your happy i cant even believe your letting the devil get to you like this. He trying everything to F your life up, dont let him.

Comment

Working...
                    X