Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some guys bring a girl or their girl to the strip club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why do some guys bring a girl or their girl to the strip club?

It doesn't make sense to me.

because you go to strip club to have some fun.. not everyone who goes to strip club is looking to get laid or wanting that $20/song lap dance.. you go there drink and watch naked girls dancing.. your lady will enjoy it as well if she's not a stuck up b1tch..

Comment

A female friend has been enthusiastic about it in the past. But shes open minded to that kind of stuff. Drugs and **** etc

Comment

Because some girls like to watch T and A also. Very similar to how some guys on here like to watch hard dicks, particularly bbcs.
        Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-09-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

last time i went to see strippers it was with a friend who is bi-sexual, now that was fun. i'd be looking at a hot girl, and say "she's hot" or something while staring at her cooch and my friend would say "yes she is" and i'd look over at her and see she was also staring at the same girl's cooch.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            because you go to strip club to have some fun.. not everyone who goes to strip club is looking to get laid or wanting that $20/song lap dance.. you go there drink and watch naked girls dancing.. your lady will enjoy it as well if she's not a stuck up b1tch..
            so your girl is gay? lol

be careful, you might bring out the freak in her and she'll never be the same ever again

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            A female friend has been enthusiastic about it in the past. But shes open minded to that kind of stuff. Drugs and **** etc
            is "open minded" a euphemism for lesbian? lol

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              last time i went to see strippers it was with a friend who is bi-sexual, now that was fun. i'd be looking at a hot girl, and say "she's hot" or something while staring at her cooch and my friend would say "yes she is" and i'd look over at her and see she was also staring at the same girl's cooch.

That's true, it makes it more fun. Also feel less creepy when I'm there with a woman for some reason, unless it's my mom. She hates filthy places like that, but she still tips well anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Because some girls like to watch T and A also. Very similar to some guys on here like to watch hard dicks, particularly bbcs.
                then how come women don't bring their boyfriends or husbands to strip clubs with male strippers?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  It doesn't make sense to me.

Would you rather take your girl to a male strip club and have oiled up buff dudes shake their big packages in your face and your girl's, so they can show her what you're not packing?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    so your girl is gay? lol

be careful, you might bring out the freak in her and she'll never be the same ever again

is "open minded" a euphemism for lesbian? lol
                    no, i have not brought my girl to a strip club.. its not here thing.. but the guys i see that bring their girls... i dont think those girls are lesbians.. it's not like she's gonna faq the stripper.. some girls just like the experience of going to strip club..

Comment

Working...
                    X