Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford the biggest illusion and hypejob currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you hating on a black man? Supporting a ginger PED kingpin and hating on black boxers who came up on their own, no cartel support needed. Not cool mang, not cool at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Why you hating on a black man? Supporting a ginger PED kingpin and hating on black boxers who came up on their own, no cartel support needed. Not cool mang, not cool at all.

Buddy McGirt was tied to the mob (Sammy 'The Bull' testimony). IF he was in on it and still allowed to be in the business, it's almost guaranteed others are/were.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Buddy McGirt was tied to the mob (Sammy 'The Bull' testimony). IF he was in on it and still allowed to be in the business, it's almost guaranteed others are/were.
        Hell yeah clenela's on the cartel payroll. Wasn't he dating a girl from a cartel family? Boxing is corrupt as hell, lots of dirty characters in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Excluding ggg since that boy has already been exposed.

Crawford is yet again in another mismatch. He's supposed be the best p4p but his best win is little Gamboa.

He's a 3 division champ yet his resume is still trash. He's kinda like Broner in that aspect
          The biggest hypejob by far currently is Canelo who is the most overpaid boxer in history. He can't beat beat GGG without help from his good friends the Vegas judges. He pretends to be making history by cherry picking weak champions like 15 to 1 underdog Fielding and old washed up 5 to 1 underdog Kovalev. He lies to fools like you and says he wants to unify middleweight while he loses a belt for not fighting Dervy who GGG just beat and he ducks top middleweights Andrade, GGG and Jermall to fight Kovalev and claims to be making history. He has the fools fooled and you are the biggest fool of them all. Crawford is a real champ who unified 140. Canelo will never unify any weight class. GGG is champ again. Your hypejob Canelo promised GGG the rematch if he won a title but he lied again as usual. Canelo is scared of losing a third fight to GGG and he won't fight any young undefeated champ in any weight class. HYPEJOB, HYPEJOB, HYPEJOB!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The biggest hypejob by far currently is Canelo who is the most overpaid boxer in history. He can't beat beat GGG without help from his good friends the Vegas judges. He pretends to be making history by cherry picking weak champions like 15 to 1 underdog Fielding and old washed up 5 to 1 underdog Kovalev. He lies to fools like you and says he wants to unify middleweight while he loses a belt for not fighting Dervy who GGG just beat and he ducks top middleweights Andrade, GGG and Jermall to fight Kovalev and claims to be making history. He has the fools fooled and you are the biggest fool of them all. Crawford is a real champ who unified 140. Canelo will never unify any weight class. GGG is champ again. Your hypejob Canelo promised GGG the rematch if he won a title but he lied again as usual. Canelo is scared of losing a third fight to GGG and he won't fight any young undefeated champ in any weight class. HYPEJOB, HYPEJOB, HYPEJOB!

Canelo aint a hypejob. His fans just aggy asf imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              What's happening to Crawford is the same thing that happened to Bernard Hopkins for years at middleweight. Just replace Haymon with Don King. Hopkins had to sign with King to unify the division(Holmes, Trinindad) in a contract he most likely wasn't happy about. Its funny fans of the sport suck the dick of promoters/managers supporting these kind of tactics.
              Tito didn't move up too mw until 2001. Hopkins was with King in the late 90s. He had hopkins(IBF), Joppy(wba), and Holmes(WBC) under contract when Tito was still at 147. No one even imagined Tito going all the way up fighting for a mw title then. The talk was about David Reid someday retiring HOpkins(trust me, I still have a boxing publication that predicted this nonsense from 98). We all wanted to see Joppy vs Holmes more than any fight at 160 because of the trash talk they were doing about sparring sessions. Nobody even cared about Lonnie Bradley and his WBO title back then and I remember him getting hurt and having to sit out a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                Tito didn't move up too mw until 2001. Hopkins was with King in the late 90s. He had hopkins(IBF), Joppy(wba), and Holmes(WBC) under contract when Tito was still at 147. No one even imagined Tito going all the way up fighting for a mw title then. The talk was about David Reid someday retiring HOpkins(trust me, I still have a boxing publication that predicted this nonsense from 98). We all wanted to see Joppy vs Holmes more than any fight at 160 because of the trash talk they were doing about sparring sessions. Nobody even cared about Lonnie Bradley and his WBO title back then and I remember him getting hurt and having to sit out a few years.
                Hopkins signed with King for the middleweight tournament. Prior to it he had no connection to King and was not getting a shot a Joppy or Holmes for their titles. My point stands.

Comment

Crawford is legit but hes already 32 now, he should have never resigned with Arum if he wanted big fights. I think a big part of him regrets it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Excluding ggg since that boy has already been exposed.

Crawford is yet again in another mismatch. He's supposed be the best p4p but his best win is little Gamboa.

He's a 3 division champ yet his resume is still trash. He's kinda like Broner in that aspect
                    nah tank davis has that crown

Comment

Crawford has all clear wins though...fighting better comp with mixed results doesn't really vault someone over Crawford in my view...if the dude wasn't top 5-10 at worst pfp it would have shown up long before now...and he has a real case for number 1 imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X