No announcement yet.

I have a hard time believing MJP and Tyson Fury aren't romantically involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    She always does intimate interviews when he is alone in his bedroom nobody else just her and him and her camera.

MJP is probably the hottest of the female reporters, she is smart, funny, pretty and loves boxing, I know she was trying hard to get it on with Eddie Hearn when they first met in Carson early in her youtube career years ago. Hearn is married and a nice guy he helped her out by telling her she could get more notice in the UK boxing scene and that helped her gain views and she is always hanging around in Europe with the Gypsy boxers Billy Joe and Tyson fury.

I was watching this video and dam MJP is hard to resist, Im having a hard time to believe they never at least french kissed once or got it on.

Time stamped it he is staring at her like he wants to kiss her and then moves a hair from her face and she lets him, they are in his room nobody else just them two

- -You having a hard time, eh?

Over the grrl or Tyson or do we really wanna know?

Comment

By watching her interviews, there's a high possibility she has funked:

Tyson Fury
      Billy Joe
      Eddie Hearn
      And Nelson

She seems like the kind of woman that sleeps around, independent, too career oriented to sustain a normal relationship. She's about 36, no kids.... She does wear a ton of make up, fake eyelashes, she's had lip enhancement, maybe breast enhancement too... and that laugh, annoying af, but I would still hit it, I wouldn't marry her though

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they were. As far as I am concerned she could be one of his side pieces. He has even admitted to cheating on his wife in the past so what will prevent him from doing it now? Besides, the two have a lot of chemistry together; They are both Leos.
        The gypsie king does what he wants, true alpha male.

Comment

Definitely a big fan of her work. She might be a flirt and who knows maybe she has hooked up with some of these people, although I doubt it.

What I like is she's a genuine, sharp and consistent interviewer. I can't express how fantastic it is to have her putting out this volume of boxing videos.

I'm probably not the only one who can't stand that weirdo, Jew, prick, Ellie Seckbach. That guy is a nut case. If he had a post fight ring interview with Tyson post biting Holyfield's ear off, he'd be like
          Ellie: "Could you beat Michael Jordan in a fight; who's cooler Michael Jordan or that Goldberg guy from WWE??"
          Mike: "heyy listen m-"
          Ellie: "Evander! Evander! ..What's your favorite Seinfeld episode!?"

It's nice to have someone who has a pulse on what everyone is thinking in the boxing world. She's also hot without coming across like a thot trying to cause a stir.
          If you ask me, she's using the optics of what OP is suggesting to draw more attention. It doesn't bother me because its obvious BJS and Fury are in on it. So yeah, she's great and maybe someday will be as good as Rahim from Seconds Out

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Damn they’re all on the grass like that where are these hoes coming from did radio Rahim really inspire them or this is the new way groupies get to fighters
            lol she wants that D bad, AJ has poon thrown at him daily for the common man he would bang this hot white girl out, but AJ has seen so much and been offered so much poon its nothing to him he can connect with women on a friendly level but the majority of them will drop their panties on command if he asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              MJP is one of those boxing media people who uses her womanhood as a means for access I think you could argue.

So idk if her "closeness" to boxers is so much "she's obviously taking the dong" vs she's just being a opportunist via boxers not having many women interviewing them in general (its a bunch of Fat Dan's & Donte's interviewing them 98% of the time) & using them for content.

I remember this conversation from a few years ago with MJP & Thurman & I'm sure I've missed out on some MJP & some other dude rumors. Supposedly she is/was banging Johnny Nelson btw.

There are DEFINITELY a lot of women who use their looks, boobs & asses for access in boxing media these days it seems. And MJP might be the Godmother or at least a pioneer of that sh^t.
              Yeah she could be a pass around chick, for the homeys, yeah I do remember Johnny Nelson and her chilling in Las Vegas but they were just rumors but they had a video of them catching an uber during the Pac vs May fight.

Someone said Kuggan Cassius of IFL TV was the first one to put her on, he was the most thirsty but he is a big ogre looking oaf and he couldnt get none but he wanted her bad he was just in the friend zone

If I were to Guess she wanted Eddie Hearn he didnt want her as a side piece, so she settled for Tyson, Saunders, Johnny, but someone said she is dating Radio RAhim now

So most of the guys she has dated were black because the ones people said shes been linked to were all black guys Johnny, Kid Chocolate, Thurman, and Radio Rahim.

Comment

Originally posted by sparda77 View Post
                By watching her interviews, there's a high possibility she has funked:

Tyson Fury
                Billy Joe
                Eddie Hearn
                And Nelson

She seems like the kind of woman that sleeps around, independent, too career oriented to sustain a normal relationship. She's about 36, no kids.... She does wear a ton of make up, fake eyelashes, she's had lip enhancement, maybe breast enhancement too... and that laugh, annoying af, but I would still hit it, I wouldn't marry her though
                She could be picky and thats why she is still single. or she could be giving up the good stuff to get ahead?

she had a boob job and yes she wears too much make up, someone said she has pock marks or acne brown spots on her skin

Also her lip pouting thing she does when interviewing fighters gets annoying.

Can't hate on her she basically was the first real female boxing reporter in the game, and she knows her stuff.

Comment

Yeah she could be a pass around chick
                  I ain't saying all that. I think she's just charming these mfers into interviews & then she out coochie un-stretched out. But who knows.

Someone said Kuggan Cassius of IFL TV was the first one to put her on
                  Nah thats bs. MJP been around for years before Kuggan was around.

Kuggan looking like one of these dudes who couldn't get p#ssy in a whorehouse with a pocket full of money too.

Does good videos doe. Better than MJP.

but someone said she is dating Radio RAhim now
                  Wait Radio Rahim is heterosexual? If they dating MJP probably pegging him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I ain't saying all that. I think she's just charming these mfers into interviews & then she out coochie un-stretched out. But who knows.

Nah thats bs. MJP been around for years before Kuggan was around.

Kuggan looking like one of these dudes who couldn't get p#ssy in a whorehouse with a pocket full of money too.

Does good videos doe. Better than MJP.

Wait Radio Rahim is heterosexual? If they dating MJP probably pegging him.

She wasnt around for years before IFL Kuggan, IFL was around for 8 years and MJP didnt really get serious until 5 years ago, I still remember her first video she was in a kitchen talking bout Amir Khan and Pacquiao her two favorite fighters, she removed them and then started doing interviews her first I think was Kid Chocolate.

She didnt start doing interviews in the UK until she met Eddie Hearn in Carson and he told her about the scene,I think her fame and fanbase comes mostly from the UK male fans.

Comment

She wasnt around for years before IFL Kuggan, IFL was around for 8 years and MJP didnt really get serious until 5 years ago, I still remember her first video she was in a kitchen talking bout Amir Khan and Pacquiao her two favorite fighters, she removed them and then started doing interviews her first I think was Kid Chocolate.

She didnt start doing interviews in the UK until she met Eddie Hearn in Carson and he told her about the scene,I think her fame and fanbase comes mostly from the UK male fans.
                      Idk when MJP got serious, but I know I've been seeing MJP longer than I've been seeing Kuggan & I used to be more into YT sh^t then I am now so I go back aways with all that.

Maybe thats just cuz she's US oriented & he's UK oriented & I didn't even start seeing Kuggan til Eddie Hearn started coming on the scene & UK boxing become more of a worldwide force.

Pretty much all the things I first recall seeing with Kuggan was Eddie related I seem to recall. But maybe that was just me as a US guy seeing it that way.

And idk if she's always been on her Behind The Gloves thing either. I feel like she was with someone else or was doing another incarnation of her own thing previous to BTG, but maybe it was a short stint or was in the same timeline as her BTG thing.

Either way idk that Kuggan hooked her up. I think she hooked herself up.

Comment

Working...
                      X