Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put in perspective: Terence Crawford couldn't legit KO a ONE-ARMED fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put in perspective: Terence Crawford couldn't legit KO a ONE-ARMED fighter.

This is what I mean by asterisks.

With the recent news about Khan's elbow. I don't want hear jack from the Pacquiao crowd who say "Mayweather's win is tainted because Manny had one arm!!!"

Because by that logic, Terence Crawford's win is tainted because Khan had one arm.

More importantly...Crawford was so unable to affect the alleged "Glass jaw!!!" that he resorted to a blatant low blow to trigger a stoppage. Against an even more damaged Amir Khan.

This is what I'm talking about when I say I'm disappointed in Crawford's welterweight resume. it's garbage, pure and simple. First, a one-legged Benavidez damn near takes him the distance, now a one-armed Khan damn near takes him the distance.

Hey he KOd a one leg fighter tho

Comment

But Khan is naturally damaged from intra family breeding, he probably had another arm sprouting from his elbow which had to be 'attended to'. So how is that Crawford's fault? Except for Jeff Horn no one of any quality wants to fight him.

Comment

LOL, a beta is scared....

Comment

Khan was getting beat down, so he lay down before he got knocked down.

Comment

How can you say TC's WW resume is trash when he just beat your Hornet in a dominant fashion? He's not a one-armed man and it's a TKO

Comment

Not making excuses for pac but his was a known shoulder injury .Thats his problem he decided to fight injured not Mayweathers.Mayweather kicked his ass and that’s all there is.As far as Crawford for a bum I know one top welterweight that doesn’t want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                How can you say TC's WW resume is trash when he just beat your Hornet in a dominant fashion? He's not a one-armed man and it's a TKO
                First of all, I gave Crawford credit for the Horn win, despite Horn not being hurt and stopped on his feet by a trigger happy ref.

Problem is, NSB says Horn is a bum, so I can't count it as a quality win. Nobody cares around here that Horn beat the lineal champion right in the center of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  First of all, I gave Crawford credit for the Horn win, despite Horn not being hurt and stopped on his feet by a trigger happy ref.

Problem is, NSB says Horn is a bum, so I can't count it as a quality win. Nobody cares around here that Horn beat the lineal champion right in the center of the ring.
                  This isn't about NSB's opinion this is about your opinion that we're talking now. Fvkk other's opinions if they don't agree with you. Other opinions can only add up or maybe influence your opinions but at the end of the day, you can only make your own opinion if you just have enough knowledge about this and you can agree or disagree with others because they have their own opinions too.

Not a big Crawford fan, but I gave him credit for beating Horn (Although, I wasn't actually impressed with how Horn performed against Pac but a win is a win nonetheless) . I criticized him for taking on Khan, but I understand why. If there's one huge mistake he made, it's staying with Top Rank. Good news for Crawford though is that he gets paid a lot which in turn Top Rank loses money every Crawford fight because of this which I am glad cause I don't like Arum

Comment

Crawford didn't have to or had the opportunity because Khan quit. First he said it was the low blow now weeks later he's saying it was his elbow.

Atleast Pacquiao tried to bring up his shoulder on fight night but by then it was too late. Khan bringing it up 2 weeks later is way too late.

Comment

Working...
                    X