Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has until Tuesday to accept the offer to fight Joshua- still has not accepted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Jeff Powell is a questionable source......
    And some obscure youtube channel with no inside sources isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      The fight is there for Ortiz if he wants it. I really hope this "6 weeks isn't enough time to prepare" bs is just a negotiating tactic.
      It's a somewhat fair thing to say, but on the other hand, how much will he get for stepping in short notice? I think its going to be the best pay-day he has ever got, so it is a bit of a b*tch move to not accept it. Besides, you're a heavyweight you don't have to deal with cutting weight and you should be keeping in shape.

The only real problem is that he won't have a lot of time to prepare a gameplan to fight against AJ in 6 weeks, but same goes for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Yes, the guy recording out of his car is much more reliable.
        Well, yeah......

Comment

Jeff Powell is a racist. He even says racist stuff about other white guys.

Comment

Most of the top 10 HW's are ducking Joshua it's pathetic. Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Kownacki, Whyte all have had opportunities to earn more than they've ever been paid and a chance to win 3 world titles now and none have stepped up.

Comment

I think Michael Hunter is the one

Comment

Everyday that goes by makes me think that this is about ped's more and more. His team knows that once he signs, AJ's team will request drug testing, so that if he is in the middle of his ped's cycle, he'll need more time to clean up before submitting to the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Lol your ****** in a car is replying to comments saying Ortiz doesn't need to publicly say anything and all info comes through that Youtuber. Great source

Comment

If he doesnt fight then I'm done with him as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                      Lol your ****** in a car is replying to comments saying Ortiz doesn't need to publicly say anything and all info comes through that Youtuber. Great source
                      Ortiz had to find somebody willing to speak the truth and who could also speak english.

Comment

Working...
                      X