Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Ok, if that makes you feel better.
    doesnt matter how i feel. just wanted to correct you. good day now.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      doesnt matter how i feel. just wanted to correct you. good day now.
      Ignored was the correct word as that is what happened. You changed it to avoided to make yourself feel better. Is what it is.

Comment

Ignored was the correct word as that is what happened. You changed it to avoided to make yourself feel better. Is what it is.
        no, you saying ingored is to make you feel better.

if this was any other fighter, you would have said avoided or ducked. good day now.

Comment

Yeah, he started calling out Floyd in late 2014 while he was preparing to fight Manny. Then he had the Berto fight planned to win and stay undefeated to set up fight 50 so he ignored Thurman.

I think Floyd would've outboxed him to a UD win, as he did in every fight post 2007 except Hatton, Ortiz and Conor.
          keyword: planned to win and stay undefeated

that's why he avoided thurman because he planned to win and stay undefeated to set up #50 as you put it.

Comment

no, you saying ingored is to make you feel better.

if this was any other fighter, you would have said avoided or ducked. good day now.
            Why would I need to feel better? I rarely if ever use the word duck.

Comment

because floyd.

Comment

fixed for yall.
                avoided sounds like a better choice of words

Comment

keyword: planned to win and stay undefeated

that's why he avoided thurman because he planned to win and stay undefeated to set up #50 as you put it.
                  I said he had the Berto fight already planned in advance. Hence, I used ignored the call outs. If you think he didn't, and that he picked Berto after the Manny fight, so be it.

Floyd unified then he fought an optional defense instead of his WBC mandatory.

When the cash cow and a great champion like Floyd wins a big event, he can do this.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-08-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

why didnt he fight thurman after the manny fight then? why did he choose berto for his "last fight"?? because he planned to win and stay undefeated to set up #50, in your words. that's why!

Comment

because floyd.
                      Huh?? WTF? If that was the case I would have avoided answering the question. I answered it becsue its not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X