Berto decision
    61.90%
    Broner decision
    14.29%
    Draw
    4.76%

That’s a 50-50 fight

Comment

Broner will always beat that level of competition and then fall to the top level guys.

He will never become an A level fighter, Broner will always be either B or B+ at best with possibility of A when hes firing on all cylinders against the right style in front of him.

Comment

Ass Beaten knows no other way.

Comment

Berto is too active for one punch at a time broner

Comment

I got Broner winning a decision...I think AB is more washed up than AB

Comment

Dam if Broner beats Berto that means the woman beater *floyd fought someone who can't even beat Broner, maybe that's why he fought Berto, wanted to duck Broner all along

Comment

I'd take Berto if he doesn't come out fighting that pathetic shoulder roll he pulled once. Good fight though, both B level guys.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  Broner will always beat that level of competition and then fall to the top level guys.

He will never become an A level fighter, Broner will always be either B or B+ at best with possibility of A when hes firing on all cylinders against the right style in front of him.
                  He's struggled with plenty of B level guys like Paulie, Ponce De Leon, Vargas, Granados, and Taylor. Broner is nowhere near A level, bro. If he wasn't such a big ratings guy with big money backers he'd have a journeyman record with like 8 losses right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    I think Berto beats him via UD.

This time around Broner May THROW 9 punches a round

Comment

Working...
                    X