Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: Put Golovkin in Front of Me - I'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm. I'm trying to think of anyone that Boo - Boo's 'destroyed' under even a generous interpretation of the word. Brian Rose, maybe, nearly 5 years ago? And even that was stopped with Rose still on his feet. Demetrius is a good fighter, but a 'destroyer' he ain't. Still. What's he gonna say?

'Put GGG in front of Me - I'll eke out a split decision!'
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-19-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Only the ones with the uneducated eye think Andrade is average. He proved that he is better than BJS with his performance over Akavov. Time to see what he is really made of now and take on the very top guys at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Destroy? When has Andrade destroyed anyone?
        The only he destroyed was Walter Bumkawa and Artur Akabum

Comment

Lol golovkin destroys Akavov level fighters in 2-3 rounds... Andrade would probably last 8-9... but Andrade should still get the opportunities against the top guys

Comment

Akazzzz threw one good punch and Andrade went into a shell.. so just imagine what GGG would do to him! But no worries, Hearn money will make him out to be a killer!

Comment

GGG MAN UP! Andrade or Charlo, choose one! I would advise GGG to choose Andrade, because he has a title! Andrade vs. Golovkin, Charlo vs. BJ Saunders! LET'S GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Boo Boo might out run GGG, but destroy him? Pfft.. could be a great fight but what would Golovkin gain from it?
                If he can beat Andrade; The belt he never had. & the opportunity to face the winner of Canelo-Jacobs in a rematch for all the belts which was his original goal.
                Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                Eddie will have him nowhere near triple G.
                Triple G by easy and quick KO inside of 5 rnds.
                How much money you got on that?
                Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Destroy? When has Andrade destroyed anyone?
                He destroyed Willie Nelson the guy who KO'd Tony Harrison who just won the belt from Charlo.
                Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Akazzzz threw one good punch and Andrade went into a shell.. so just imagine what GGG would do to him! But no worries, Hearn money will make him out to be a killer!
                That's definitely a lie. Shlt it's actually closer to the other way around. Andrade was who he was before he got here. If it's so easy GGG should fight Andrade next & do what he didn't do May 5th which is fight Andrade.
                Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                GGG MAN UP! Andrade or Charlo, choose one! I would advise GGG to choose Andrade, because he has a title! Andrade vs. Golovkin, Charlo vs. BJ Saunders! LET'S GO!
                Exactly the fights I wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Boo Boo might out run GGG, but destroy him? Pfft.. could be a great fight but what would Golovkin gain from it?
                  See what you are doing is defending Triple L. Do you not want to see the fight or not cuz if you don't then why the hell would you be watching boxing for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                    He's not destroying ggg anytime soon, hope he gets the fight an g sleeps him
                    If Triple L can sleep him then he would of fought him

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      Boo Boo dont got enough power for the big dogs at 160.
                      Don't believe that lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X