No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Yeah man, I'll take Becky Lynch or Mandy Rose.

Or Charlotte. She's not the hottest, I just want my kids to have Ric Flair as their grandpa.
    I am completely in love with Becky Quinn aka Becky Lynch. Both cute and badass, quick and agile in the ring, with great grappling and submission skills, I don't know why she doesn't get a longer run with a title. Maybe if there's ever a women's US or tag title, she will. I love her though. Sexy Irish accent too.

Comment

I honestly think this is best roster NXT has ever had. Aleistar Black, Johnny Gargano, Tomasso Ciampa (best heel in the business), Ricochet, Pete Dunne, Velveteen Dream, EC3, Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era.

The tag team and women's division is not as great, but they have mostly young up and comers.

Gargano vs. Ciampa is the best rivalry I've seen in years.

Can't for NXT: Takeover, I'm more excited for that than Summerslam.
      I loved the Gargano vs Ciampa match during the cruiserweight classic when they were still friends and a tag team. Loved the story behind that. I need to catch up on their feud. I've only seen limited NXT

Comment

• I like Shayna Baszler and was a big fan of hers when she was an MMA fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I am completely in love with Becky Quinn aka Becky Lynch. Both cute and badass, quick and agile in the ring, with great grappling and submission skills, I don't know why she doesn't get a longer run with a title. Maybe if there's ever a women's US or tag title, she will. I love her though. Sexy Irish accent too.

Aka Becky Balboa lol.

I think she's the best female wrestler today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I like Shayna Baszler and was a big fan of hers when she was an MMA fighter.
            Yeah, it was a shame Shayna was already well past her prime when women's MMA became a thing in the UFC.

Hard to believe she was fighting in MMA since the early 2000s. People call Rousey or Gina Carano pioneers lol. Shayna was fighting MMA before even men's MMA became big in the U.S.

I wish the Queen of Spades the best, I'm glad she found her niche in wrestling. I love her arrogant bully character. I hope she teams with Ronda in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              I loved the Gargano vs Ciampa match during the cruiserweight classic when they were still friends and a tag team. Loved the story behind that. I need to catch up on their feud. I've only seen limited NXT
              Yeah the Cruiserweight classic was the first time I really noticed Gargano and Ciampa, one of the best matches in the tournament and that says a lot because there were so many great matches during that event.

You've been missing out on their feud. So much bad blood in their feud that it almost feels real. Their Takeover PPV matches have always been the best match on the card, and their matches main evented the last two PPVs.

Comment

Yeah, it was a shame Shayna was already well past her prime when women's MMA became a thing in the UFC.

Hard to believe she was fighting in MMA since the early 2000s. People call Rousey or Gina Carano pioneers lol. Shayna was fighting MMA before even men's MMA became big in the U.S.

I wish the Queen of Spades the best, I'm glad she found her niche in wrestling. I love her arrogant bully character. I hope she teams with Ronda in the future.
                Yeah I was hoping they would have her win the first Mae Young Classic but alas, it was not to be. Are they ever gonna put Shayna on the main roster? It seems like Vince gives a brief push, then buries people who know more than 3 actual wrestling moves these days.

Comment

• Jim Neidhart passed away. Bret is the only remaining member of that faction that is still alive. The Anvil died after an accident in his home.
                  Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-13-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• RIP Jim Neidhart (1955-2018)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/13/jim-ne...-death-report/
                    Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-13-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

I didn't know that was Natalya's dad until I turned on Raw tonight. Sounds like he just fell and hit his head? That's wild.

Comment

Working...
                      X