Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence is the future P4P King! Accept It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I hope this is his coming out party and he dont go back to fighting cans.
    Agreed!! If he can't get brook next, the berto/ortiz winner or diego chavez would be a good test/stay busy fight........any thing other than those dudes/or top contender would be a waste

Comment

Hold up bro. Lets see him in with better competition, solid dudes who go to the body too or use there feet.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Hold up bro. Lets see him in with better competition, solid dudes who go to the body too or use there feet.
        Who do you want to see him in their with next?

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          Who do you want to see him in their with next?
          Solid durable fighter like Callazo. I think somebody like Robert G. Would be perfect.

Comment

I would match him a step higher. Depending on how he look I would then throw him in with the top 5

Comment

The kid is a beast!!! Even Manny couldn't stop Algieri!

I was kinda sad to see Algieri take that beating!!

Wow!

But Algieri lacks real power and that is why PAC fought him after being KTFO6.

Comment

Wasn't that long ago people were saying the same things about Broner, including Floyd himself.
                Not saying Spence is Broner but let the kid earn it in the ring before we annoit him. Algeri was the first former world champion he has fought for crying out loud and one that hasn't won a fight since 2014.
                He took care of business tonight but let's see what he does from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  The kid is a beast!!! Even Manny couldn't stop Algieri!

I was kinda sad to see Algieri take that beating!!

Wow!

But Algieri lacks real power and that is why PAC fought him after being KTFO6.
                  He probably would have fought Provodnikov if he hadn't lost his fight with Algieri.

Comment

I have to see how he fights when things don't go his way. Can he switch up his style? Can he adjust? Or will he just keep doing the same **** and hoping it works out. So far he has been able to impose his will on his opponents but what happens when he can't?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      He probably would have fought Provodnikov if he hadn't lost his fight with Algieri.
                      PAC would have beat Provo easy. PAC beats slow guys up easily! Rios!

Comment

Working...
                      X