View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:34 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
TouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,811,223,210.54
Total Points: 120,811,239,637.61
Sig pic - Mrs.Doubtfire 2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
The only fighter who does it intentionally on that list is Ortiz.
I'd say that the only fighter who does it blatantly is Ortiz. Ward and Bradley are both quite savvy inside fighters and I'm not sure that their use of the head is entirely unintentional.

I'm not saying that either of them necessarily think to themselves "ok I'm going to headbutt my opponent right now" but rather that they know what they're doing when they lead with their heads. If they can put themselves in a position where there might be contact and can get away with it, they do.

But to answer the question, Ortiz is clearly the worst regardless of whether his was an isolated incident. Neither Ward nor Bradley have driven their head into an opponents mouth the way that Ortiz did.
TouchyAndalou is offline   Reply With Quote