Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Lomachenko considered world class when has a 9-1 record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    His first 12 months as a pro were more impressive than Wilder's career for example. Why do people think he should have ran his record up fighting scrubs for 10 years and 40 fights before taking on good opposition?

90% of bouts have been world championship fights, 50% against world champions and 3 of those (coming onto 4) were fights were many, many people said he'd lose.

On top of that his skill level is very impressive to eyes that work and can form objective views and he's been nothing but dominant since he won his first title. I think he hasn't lost a round since the Russell fight (in which he lost one round).

Good fighter.
    His record in his first 12 months ****s all over Joshua's stiff ass as well. Only thing is he has lost faster than Wilder and Joshua's scared, stiff ass as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      His record in his first 12 months ****s all over Joshua's stiff ass as well. Only thing is he has lost faster than Wilder and Joshua's scared, stiff ass as well.
      Yes, he's a better fighter than both combined.

Hopkins, Marquez, Armstrong and Arguello also lost quicker than him? Do you really think Wilder is a better and more accomplished fighter than them as well?

Joe Louis also lost before he ever won the title. I don't think he's better than Louis at Boxing. He's probably #4 all-time heavyweight (1. Marciano then Ali and Louis then Wilder).
      Last edited by chrisJS; 11-06-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Yes, he's a better fighter than both combined.

Hopkins, Marquez, Armstrong and Arguello also lost quicker than him? Do you really think Wilder is a better and more accomplished fighter than them as well?

Joe Louis also lost before he ever won the title. I don't think he's better than Louis at Boxing. He's probably #4 all-time heavyweight (1. Marciano then Ali and Louis then Wilder).
        Leave Wilder, Hopkins, Marquez, Armstrong and Arguello out of your Loma argument. It's embarrassing to read from a Joshua fan. How in the hell is Wilder in this lol lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Leave Wilder, Hopkins, Marquez, Armstrong and Arguello out of your Loma argument. It's embarrassing to read from a Joshua fan. How in the hell is Wilder in this lol lol...
          I'm not a Joshua fan.

Just making an example that losing a fight doesn't make you trash like you say it is. Wilder better than Lomachenko at Boxing? I've heard it all now.

Comment

I'm not a Joshua fan.

Just making an example that losing a fight doesn't make you trash like you say it is. Wilder better than Lomachenko at Boxing? I've heard it all now.
            Stop lying alt. Nobody said close to the **** that you're saying that I said. You either can't read or you do this **** on purpose when people disagree with you. You do know that these posts can be traced back, lmao. Either reread my posts or learn to read.
            Last edited by Raggamuffin; 11-06-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

ROFL

who does this alt belong to

Comment

I can't believe that people are even entertaining this thread and the notion that Lomachenko isn't a world class fighter... Wow!

Comment

Working...
                X