No announcement yet.

I just watched both Marquez-Pacquiao fights back to back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
    Did you mean that you watched the fights over again?

The reason I asked is for a member of BoxingScene since 2009 then you should know by now how the histories of Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather boxing careers.
    Yes I seen both fights before obviously. But I never watched both fights back to back before and this is the first time I actually scored them. I always felt Marquez won both fights and now I"m certain he did.

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
      i had pac winning both fights. they were close fights, get over it......
      I'm not a huge fan of either fighter.

Comment

I think Pac did enough to win the first fight given that he scored the three knock downs.

(Sidenote: I still take issue with how easily Lederman gave Pac a 10-6 round in the first fight but gave Floyd a 10-7 round against Chici Corrales in Rd. 5 of their fight when Floyd knocked him down 3 times)

I think JMM clearly won the second fight... By two or three rounds

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          yeah like when floyd struggled vs hoya and pac stopped him ...or like when floyd took 10 rounds to get rid of hatton while pac took him only 2....or when floyd almost got ktfo by shane while pac made shane ask for a stoppage.....the only thing that this willl prove if it's compettietve is that jmm has the style to trouble pac no matter what...thats all...

Puga the troll he really cant stop hating + all your comparisons are BS , why are you bringing Mayweathers name in this thread ?

Comment

WOW another thread where *******S PACQUIAO NUTHUGGERS, who don't even follow boxing can come and flame and troll

man you Pacquiao fans stop huggin those little steroid shrunken nuts of his and WAKE UP

Comment

I watched that fight a lot and I have Pac winning both fights by one point.

If JMM had any sportsmanship in him, he wouldn't have waited 4 years for the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                Puga the troll he really cant stop hating + all your comparisons are BS , why are you bringing Mayweathers name in this thread ?
                it was your felow ***** who first brought up juniors name dumb dumb...

Comment

it was your felow ***** who first brought up juniors name dumb dumb...

Who cares dumbass you still cant stop hating on Mayweather even on the Joe Frazier thread loser , on every single thread you cant stop bringing Mayweathers name

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                    Who cares dumbass you still cant stop hating on Mayweather even on the Joe Frazier thread loser , on every single thread you cant stop bringing Mayweathers name
                    you do, obviously ...you get affected by my posts..lol

man, telling the truth and hatin are 2 diffrent things but i dont care how you interpet those...so it aint my problem...

Comment

yeah like when floyd struggled vs hoya and pac stopped him ...or like when floyd took 10 rounds to get rid of hatton while pac took him only 2....or when floyd almost got ktfo by shane while pac made shane ask for a stoppage.....the only thing that this willl prove if it's compettietve is that jmm has the style to trouble pac no matter what...thats all...

Pacquiao beat Mayweather’s left overs when they were at their worst moments :

Ricky Hatton : Lost his undefeated record

De La Hoya : Weight drained (so Pacquiao never fought De La Hoya at his natural weight) + After a decison victory against Stevie Forbes

Shane Mosley : After a draw with Sergio Mora + 39 years old

Now Mayweather vs Those Guys :

Ricky hatton : Undefeated

De La Hoya : Knocked Ricardo Mayorga out in the 6th round + Mayweather moved up in weight to fight De La Hoya at his natural weight

Shane Mosley : Knocked Antonio Margarito out in the 9th round
                      Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-08-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X