Clear All

• #NAMES,notnamelessachievements

#whodidyoubeat,withconsiderationgiventowhen/how

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      #NAMES,notnamelessachievements

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6129

Please name just one boxer from the past to present..

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Manny JMM and Canelo were Floyds easiest wins, he embarrassed all 3, he out classed all 3.
        I respect your opinion, and for me floyd is one of the easiest fight for pac even with just one healthy arm, he counter floyd with ease and even wobbled him and floyd barely touch pac.

But still floyd achievements is nowhere near to pac.....

Comment

I just checked boxrec

it says.....

* Pac never beat anyone as good as Mayweathers best wins
          Pac's best win is a old guy who already schooled him once

* Pac lost to guys who are way below Mayweather's level
          Mayweather never lost to anyone

I guess Mayweathers better opponents and NO losses... are why they rank him TBE... which makes perfect sense

also, boxrec must be broken for Pac...

one name keeps coming up again-and-again... and boxrec says that name knocked Pacquiao into outer space... surely that could not happen to a great fighter... SURELY?

Now u see all the great fighters that pac had fought and beaten and u have seen how many division champion he become....

So where's the name that come close to pac Achievements?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I respect your opinion, and for me floyd is one of the easiest fight for pac even with just one healthy arm, he counter floyd with ease and even wobbled him and floyd barely touch pac.

I seen Floyd shut Manny down to nothing and the usual Floyd UD, he just out boxed Manny and Manny couldnt do anything about it and so lost the fight, is what it is !

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              I seen Floyd shut Manny down to nothing and the usual Floyd UD, he just out boxed Manny and Manny couldnt do anything about it and so lost the fight, is what it is !
              I respect your opinion if u think that way.. So now u see the boxrec do u now believed that pac Achievements is untouchable?

Comment

So how do you explain this then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  So how do you explain this then?

.. I suggest you watch the video... There is plenty of them on YouTube where you can see with your own eyes who landed the harder and more punches...

Anyway even with floyd gift win he couldn't even come close to pac Achievements...

Comment

#NAMES,notnamelessachievements

Pacs achievements speak for themselves stop throwing challenges down.
                    Floyds the only one with questions marks? Unbeaten records are treated with caution, stop with the reverse phycology and leave it to the experts, and stop trying to twist logic.

Comment

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6129

Please name just one boxer from the past to present..

Robinson Moore Pep Duran Armstrong Ali Greb Leonard Tunney

that is just off the top of my head..... there are about 20 more

Pac won titles in 6 divisions... ok, I admit some of them were rubbish

but Armstrong held the equivalent of 6 titles AT THE SAME TIME

and none of them were rubbish... like Pac's with Diaz and cheato

Armstrong > Pacquiao... not even close because he beat better opposition

1937-1938 ... Armstrong had 41 fights..... 41 wins..... 37 by KO

he basically achieved more in 2 years, that Pacquiao did in 20 years

it sounds like the only boxers you know are Pacquiao Hoya and Mayweather

oh... and of course, Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X