Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Floyd Mayweather going to Saudi Arabia to discuss Pacquiao Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News! Floyd Mayweather going to Saudi Arabia to discuss Pacquiao Rematch!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9g_WSx5hM

Interesting. Wonder how the view of Saudi Arabia will change now...

EDIT- video is apparently old guys (8/9 months)

Mayweather/Pacquiao 2 ain't happening.

But the discussion on Saudi Arabia still stands...
    Last edited by DuckAdonis; 08-19-2019, 03:51 AM.

Dang, I would go but I like to have a beer while I watch a boxing match but in Saudi Arabia they behead people for drinking a beer.

Comment

If they're throwing around stupid amounts of money you know Floyd will want some of it.

I still am against legitimizing that regime and its humans rights abuses, though.

Comment

I hope for both this fight happens. What have they left to prove? Let them get one last big payday and just retire, whatever the outcome of the fight is. Both legend, both ATGs. Look at both resume in their early 30s and look at today P4P list and compare resume. Guys in the top of the list have sh#ttt resume yet some of you dummies sh#t on one of them and praise today's "top" fighters
        Get a 100 million each and enjoy retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          Dang, I would go but I like to have a beer while I watch a boxing match but in Saudi Arabia they behead people for drinking a beer.
          Actually not... you can drink in some part of the country. You think people dont drink in clubs in Dubai?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If they're throwing around stupid amounts of money you know Floyd will want some of it.

I still am against legitimizing that regime and its humans rights abuses, though.
            - -But yer ok with TUE 50-0 abuse of women is it?

Figures.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Unfortunately that regime has cosy relationships with the US/UK governments, who themselves have questionable human rights records in foreign countries.

But of course, politics and boxing is a bad mix (politics and anything is a bad mix)

I would watch May/Pac 2 like everyone else. I think they would be crazy not to do it again with a huge amount of money and public interest on the table

Comment

Floyd will dominate Pacquiao in the rematch and then get blown into smithereens by a terrorist, but it will all be worth it to show the world once and for all that he's the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Actually not... you can drink in some part of the country. You think people dont drink in clubs in Dubai?
                  Dubai isn’t in Saudi Arabia

Comment

Wow
                    I wish they would just retire

Comment

Working...
                    X