View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 07:19 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Sweet Scions is a name known to allSweet Scions is a name known to allSweet Scions is a name known to allSweet Scions is a name known to allSweet Scions is a name known to allSweet Scions is a name known to all
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 19,199.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
Great Post. As far as personality and mic skills go, I don't see what makes Porter anymore boring than 99% of boxers. Especially, not to the point where he alone should be called out.

Seems like the thread starter doesn't like Porter because he wants to not like him. He's not really sure why, so he chose the simplest reason he could think of.

Notice, he didn't respond to anyone in this thread. He just needed to put something that can be perceived as negative about Porter out into the world
That's definitely how I see Porter, not standing out in any particular sense. Neither a king of charisma nor a notorious jerk. The part at the end about a primal dislike wasn't even judgmental; I think we all have those people that we have a weird kneejerk aversion to for reasons that may not be clear even to us, but I agree the post does feel like sort of a reach to rationalize that kind of thing.
Sweet Scions is offline   Reply With Quote