No announcement yet.

The truth about Pacman vs Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about Pacman vs Mayweather.

NO FLAME PLEASE, NO *******S VS ***** STUFF HERE.

I dont think that Mayweather is scared of Pacquaio. I really think that the drug test issues are stopping this fight. Mayweather says that all he cares about is "Money" and that he just fights for the checks. I was watching old count downs of him and there was a part where he said Winning is more important than money. Mayweather will not risk his legacy, perfect record and endless hardships of hard work and dedication to lose to a supposed "cheater". We all may think Mayweather is a dumb jigga who just brags about money but deep inside he is actually smart and really does care about his legacy..after all that is what he worked for his whole life. Bottom, Pacquaio take the random drug tests and mayweather please sign for dotted line!!!

Pac was willing to fight Floyd all along
    Floyd is willing to fight Pac with strings attached
    he's scared, no way to spin out of it
    Pac is compromising now and Floyd still won't fight him

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post

I dont think that Mayweather is scared of Pacquaio. I really think that the drug test issues are stopping this fight. Mayweather says that all he cares about is "Money" and that he just fights for the checks. I was watching old count downs of him and there was a part where he said Winning is more important than money. Mayweather will not risk his legacy, perfect record and endless hardships of hard work and dedication to lose to a supposed "cheater". We all may think Mayweather is a dumb jigga who just brags about money but deep inside he is actually smart and really does care about his legacy..after all that is what he worked for his whole life. Bottom, Pacquaio take the random drug tests and mayweather please sign for dotted line!!!
      floyd sighned the contract the 1st time manny didn't

Comment

Pac refuses to be drug tested.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post

He wasn`t even man enough, he even ducked the Judge. He should take responsibility for his actions and just settle out of court, he`s just an immature azzhole.

Comment

its a two way street here...they are both at fault to a point. Pac, at first, for balking at the tests and Floyd for not taking the deal when they called his bluff and gave in. I feel like this fight will get made but Floyd is going to make it worth his while...his legacy is extremely important to him as is that "0".

on a side note, all the folks that are saying Pac will surely beat Floyd OR Floyd will surely beat Pac have no ****ing clue what you are talking about. This fight is so damn close it isnt even funny. Two perfectionists goin at it...it will be one interesting fight. There is Pacman and Mayweather and then there is everyone else from 140-154.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Pac refuses to be drug tested.
              Seriously, sometimes you seem to have some good points, sometimes, but most of the times, you don't know ****. Pacquiao already agreed to drug testing. Catch up.

Comment

Pac ruined the first Negotiations. The second negotiations seemed more ruined by Bob Arum, than Floyd, but u can call it like u want. As of round 3. Pac as agreed to full OST and that's all Floyd wants. Hopefully the court don't mess this fight up...

Comment

Just so you know Pacquiao's camp wanted blood testing for Margarito right before the fight. Margarito's camp said after the fight.

Sorta rings a familiar bell.

Perhaps Pacquiao Delusional Fanatics can empathize with Floyd's Postion now.

Can't wait to see this fight happen. I will max out the credit card for floor seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                    Just so you know Pacquiao's camp wanted blood testing for Margarito right before the fight. Margarito's camp said after the fight.

Sorta rings a familiar bell.

Perhaps Pacquiao Delusional Fanatics can empathize with Floyd's Postion now.

Can't wait to see this fight happen. I will max out the credit card for floor seats.
                    It was a urine test they requested...because someone witnessed a banned substance being offered to Marg.

Comment

Working...
                    X