Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali is most overrated human ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what? There is nothing you u or any of your kind can do about it.

RIP The Champ. GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
      I would have said no in ali's shoes too. Back in those days there was rampant racism Ali would have been forced onto the frontline and used as cannon fodder just because of his colour its a disgrace. So fuking what if he said no to war?
      Absolutely. Why on earth would ANY black person fight that piece of shyt war where whites sprayed water hoses and sicked attack dogs on blacks and forced them to sit on the back of the bus to make the front seats available exclusively to whites??????

Fuk that.

Comment

the thing you don't get is Ali was much more than just a great boxer. He was a character. His speeches were motivational, hell I still listen to some of his promos to get hyped up once in a while.

He was one of a kind there will never be another boxer with that level of sophisticated charisma EVER again. period

Comment

Someone red k this Kunt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
            really. what's this embarrassing obsession with a guy that was an excellent boxer? i don't think adult men should admire anyone. unless you're getting paid well to act like it. but ali chickened out of the war, and stupid people called him a hero for it.
            Ever occurred to you that many people are against war? America/Russia basically declare war to anyone they want and murder thousands of people and people like you support it, Ali was against war and I respect him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
              What was the point of the Vietnam war?
              To thwart the spread of communism, to stifle Russian influence, and to support the Military Industrial Complex.

Additionally, to control the sheeple by creating an an existential threat to America(so called free world) and to stay war ready.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                Absolutely. Why on earth would ANY black person fight that piece of shyt war where whites sprayed water hoses and sicked attack dogs on blacks and forced them to sit on the back of the bus to make the front seats available exclusively to whites??????

Fuk that.
                That's it man it was a completely different place back then. This fool who started the thread acts as though he would have fought the war if he was in ali's shoes during that time. I call bull**** on that.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -You too shameless to ever be embarrassed.

A Zero!
                  you worship men. and you don't even know them. u would rim wesley snipes. fact.

Comment

I would have said no in ali's shoes too. Back in those days there was rampant racism Ali would have been forced onto the frontline and used as cannon fodder just because of his colour its a disgrace. So fuking what if he said no to war?
                    exactly!!! why do you all blow him for it? and shut up with the racial crying. or i'll pick my nose and stick it in your mouth. pig.

Comment

Any sport that isn't the sweet science is dead to me. What a waste of peoples time. Nothing like getting ****faced and watching two primal beasts going at it battling for there lives.
                      meeeah. yuza get dat money honey? fleer fleer deer honey. yuza like dem fighting honey? jeer jeer deer uppity money. woooooo. (shakes bum in your face). excuuuuuse me, honey.

Comment

Working...
                      X