No announcement yet.

Wilder now says he may skip Fury rematch and fight Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Damn. Talk about a cry for help. I genuinely feel sorry for you, and the hand you've been dealt in life.

I get it. You don't get much attention at home. No dad... mom can't even widdle the list of potentials down to five. your half-siblins all contend for attention from a mom who spends all money that government sends on drugs.

So what do you do? You join a Boxing forum. Try to be funny by putting up the picture of some washer woman (who wouldn't give up her seat at a White man's lunch counter, no doubt), as your profile pic. And you make stupid posts.

That IS a great way of getting attention. You really have it mastered. But one day, if you live to see adulthood, you'll look back on your life and evaluate. Believe me, you can get attention for being an ass clown, or you can get positive attention by earning others' respect. The latter might be harder to achieve, but that's what you want if you really want out of the misery that surrounds you.

Remember, whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.
    Lay off the drugs man, your breaking my heart

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Wilder is a fake, plastic champion. It wouldnt surprise me if he ducks the king to fight that Mexican darts player.

Us fans know what's up though. Fury #1

Wilder will never be regarded as the best in the division until he fights and beats Tyson Fury. #facts #lineal
      He is a known ducker, avoided Vitali then when Fury gave him the business he now will avoid Fury, If fury really wants to ether him, trash talk him like Charlie Z did, he'll fight.

Comment

As he 100% should, Fury ducked the rematch and left Wilder hanging. Do the same thing back.

Comment

now I'm not gonna sit here and say Ruiz would beat wilder

but I believe ruiz has a better chance against wilder than AJ and would be a much more entertaining fight as well

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            As he 100% should, Fury ducked the rematch and left Wilder hanging. Do the same thing back.
            That's what you were told?

I guess you also believed your mom when she told you that your dad is the Reverend. She's absolutely sure... not one of the dozen other candidates could possibly be the one. Definitely the Reverend.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
              Lay off the drugs man, your breaking my heart
              All the years of you being told lies, I guess it is hard actually having to hear the truth.

Comment

Working...
              X