Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Hopkins appear to be so emotional after the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Hopkins appear to be so emotional after the fight?

Right after the final bell, Hopkins stood over the ropes and stared down the media. His lip was quivering and he appeared to be holding back tears and any emotional facial expressions. What could he have been thinking about?

"I proved you all wrong, my family had faith in me, this is for them, don't ever write me off again...ever. Wow, today I've made history and become immortalised"

Comment

Because it was a massive win.

A large portion of the media predicted Kelly to win, and a fair few said by KO. Hopkins proved himself yet again. In awesome fasion. I seriously hope he retires, it would be an awesome moment to retire on IMO

Comment

All the critics that said he was to old.. That **** was badass. He didnt have to say anything or make a facial expression. His stare said it all... I bet ha had so many emotions going thru him at the time... Ive never been a big hopkins fan but that made me respect him so much. If he fights agian i will be rooting him on.. I was happy as **** for him.

Comment

Hopkins thinks prison is cool.

Comment

We all knew Bernard Hopkins was an all time great fighter but today he became immortalised as one of those greats.

That win was an emphatic '**** you' too all his doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              Hopkins thinks prison is cool.
              Stop being a dick.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Well sometimes when you know very few believe in you and your able to do something that many couldn't believe you did the situation can get emotional. Im guessing that's what happened. He wanted to show all the doubters that he can never be overlooked.

Comment

That look of his was just an Oscar Award Winner, it was a bad ass look, my respect to BHop, he looked like a 26yr old last night and made his opponent look like 44...

Comment

because he just put on one of the greatest performances in boxing history. And hardly anyone believed in him. No one thought he would dominated the way he did. And I'm sure it was very emotional, to accomplish what he just did. It was his finest hour

Comment

Working...
                    X