Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Introduces Bill That Makes Certain Books On ****sexuality & Trans Illegal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Introduces Bill That Makes Certain Books On ****sexuality & Trans Illegal

"Assembly Bill 2943 would make it an “unlawful business practice” to engage in “a transaction intended to result or that results in the sale or lease of goods or services to any consumer” that advertise, offer to engage in, or do engage in “sexual orientation change efforts with an individual.”

The bill then defines “sexual orientations change efforts” as “any practices that seek to change an individual’s sexual orientation. This includes efforts to change behaviors or gender expressions, or to eliminate or reduce sexual or romantic attractions or feelings toward individuals of the same sex.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...n-free-speech/

Good!!!

Comment

California has become a meme. It's policies are becoming so fanatical, anti-American and anti-business it's ridiculous.

Please Massachusetts don't be like California...

Comment

They'll be burning books in no time.

Comment

I don't think too many people read anymore so this probably won't affect much.

Comment

Why don't we just go ahead and ban books on men and women too, to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Why don't we just go ahead and ban books on men and women too, to be fair.
              Dont worry u can still watch ur gay purn

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                California has become a meme. It's policies are becoming so fanatical, anti-American and anti-business it's ridiculous.

Are you implying that **** and transvestites are an American thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  I don't think too many people read anymore so this probably won't affect much.
                  Right, and then we can ban free speech on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I use to be proud of living in California, now I am embarrassed to be from Commiefornia.

This state prioritizes resisting President Trump and Importing Voters from other countries over the safety of the American Citizens

Comment

Working...
                    X