Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) is open to the idea of heading up to the super middleweight division if the right fight comes along. Golovkin was in action back in September, when he fought to a controversial twelve round split draw with Canelo Alvarez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A rematch is being discussed for Cinco De Mayo weekend, May 5th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lmfao

Comment

154-168 doe.

Comment

come on man

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850

Comment

There is no big fight at 168 aka the most pointless division in the sport

Comment

Hmm.. no that Ward has retired. Good move Gigi.

Comment

Some of the haters on here cum in their pants at the thought of Golovkin losing.
              When he does eventually lose, i don't think it will be a big deal for him or his team. C'est la vie as the French would say.
              I think the most emotion will be found on the boxing forums, from the extreme (haters and fanboys). He'll probably retire after, which will whip them teenage hormones into a frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                154-168 doe.
                Jesus, it’s funny how people hang on to ggg saying he’d fight anyone from 154-168 when no one from their wanted him, now he is top dog he wants to make money, good for him.

Every mother ****ing boxer has said similar shiiit, but... Dont even need to elaborate.

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                Hmm.. no that Ward has retired. Good move Gigi.
                Ward has fought at 168 since 2013 you dumb ****, ggg was just coming to hbo at 160.

Ward tricked his little dweebs into thinking he was something he wasn’t. He’s a ****ing cheat who if he was a foreign fighter would have been run out the sport a long time ago.

Guys like Golovkin are clean fighters who need no outside help. Guys like Ward are entitled pricks pretending to be something else.

The fans saw right through Ward bull. They tried to sell tha5 prick as a grea5 deserving of gold numbers and the fans rejected him. Couldn’t sell out arenas in his own state, but Golovkin could, easily. Fans see through the garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  Some of the haters on here cum in their pants at the thought of Golovkin losing.
                  When he does eventually lose, i don't think it will be a big deal for him or his team. C'est la vie as the French would say.
                  I think the most emotion will be found on the boxing forums, from the extreme (haters and fanboys). He'll probably retire after, which will whip them teenage hormones into a frenzy.
                  No fan gives a damn. Most fighters lose, especially at mid-30. Fighters like Golovkin who came to fight have a greater chance. As a fan, if he fights on I fully expect age to catch up. No big deal. I’m glad I got to see how good he was. Even at 35, he was able to beat the prime so called face of the sport. Not bad for a kid from old USSR.

The ones that will who will be in a frenzy will be his haters, who kept freaking out.

Boxing is helped by guys like Golovkin, that torche will be passed on.

Comment

Well of course you would, now

Comment

Working...
                    X