• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    nice to see the P4P champ out, Now lets free this man

word!!!!!!!...FREE PERRO!!!

Comment

whomever gets in the ring next with floyd is going to get punished...I feel sorry for them

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        nice to see the P4P champ out, Now lets free this man

This video makes me sick to my stomach, why isn't this guy free yet?

Comment

From my opinion, mayweather has to be paying mrs.jackson to so say be with him... I could be wrong, but if this is the man you are going to marry, she doesn't show any affection or nothing towards him. That's just not normal to me

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Also, dude that got banned for journalism/iPad-gate.....sure, he went a little overboard, but that's a horrible reason to ban someone. There's 10 threads on the front page RIGHT NOW with more trolling than we've seen from this guy.
            Was thinking the same thing.

Comment

#FreeAtreyu

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                Was thinking the same thing.
                I don't think its to do with this thread. He was saying some stupid stuff the other day in a Jack Dempsey thread.

Comment

#FreeAtreyu

Comment

He got asked politely to drop the nitpicking and subsequently refused to drop the matter. Not exactly the most atrocious crime, but if a mod asks you to change a sig/avy/not use certain words...and you just keep right at it, what are they supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Babyboy33749 View Post
                      From my opinion, mayweather has to be paying mrs.jackson to so say be with him... I could be wrong, but if this is the man you are going to marry, she doesn't show any affection or nothing towards him. That's just not normal to me
                      A woman that has class... Probably does seem odd to you...

Id bet anything she was all set up at home waiting for him to arrive. Why you think he was rushing out of there like that? Sure as hell wasnt to go boycott a Chick Fil A with the ****s...

Comment

Working...
                      X