Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales wife is pretty damn Sexy! Check it (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what so you like to do?
    i just heard of a place in guiuan. real old fashion town no big time resorts but if you take a boat out 20 minutes off the shore there's a reef system and just off the reef there is a place for surfing the 'perfect wave' everyday. i hear you come up to it and it just looks weird having these waves come up from nowhere...that where i want to go next. l

tell me what you like to do...and if you like to rough it or 5 star

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
      you act as if morales had some unique talent or something
      you talk as if you know boxing

Comment

Gold digger.

Comment

Also it's clear that Morales is ***** whipped.

Comment

I am happy that he appears to be enjoying life after boxing. With all the tragic news to some of our most vaunted warriors it is a nice reprieve.

He deserves it and then some.

Comment

yeah, i love his wife

Comment

el terrible.................

Comment

Am I missing something? She's a plain jane... She's fat to the point that he can't even pick her ass up Epic Fail at the swan pick up. Also they look like a bunch of mexican trying to act white... Really snorkling? Frisbee they can't even throw.. The only thing that made it look a little real was the soccer playing and Eric was owned by the girl in the red shorts.. Jajaja mexicans with money = wannabes

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
                    Am I missing something? She's a plain jane... She's fat to the point that he can't even pick her ass up Epic Fail at the swan pick up. Also they look like a bunch of mexican trying to act white... Really snorkling? Frisbee they can't even throw.. The only thing that made it look a little real was the soccer playing and Eric was owned by the girl in the red shorts.. Jajaja mexicans with money = wannabes
                    Jinkee got this **** hands down

Comment

You don't see many millionaires with ugly women.

Comment

Working...
                      X