No announcement yet.

Are You a Winky Wright Fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Winky is like Floyd. Not the most exciting fighter in the world but like Floyd is like a puzzle in the ring that most their opponents cannot solve. Just like Floyd I want to see someone solve that puzzle. Thats why I will always watch Floyd and Winky.
    True... all skill and technical fighting... straight boxings.. not too much on the KO... but pure boxers... and both defensive boxers... Winky is good to watch if you enjoy the technicals of boxing but if your looking for KOs or a SLUGFEST... then your out of luck...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
      Unlike Floyd Winky doesn't run, you'll always find him in the centre of the ring
      Yeah that.

Comment

When Winky Wright fought Trinidad, me and this girl were the only ones in the whole house routing for Tito! LOL! I'm the type that if you beat my fighter, I give you much props. YES, I am a Winky fan.

Comment

Whoever said Sam gave him trouble needs to rewatch the fight. I give him credit for throwing and being active the whole time but he was not accurate at all. He was also very very sloppy. And Winky was tagging him something serious. That was really one of Winky's best offensive performances.

Comment

Winky Wright is a great technician, but he is whiney cry-baby ho. After that JT fight, which in my opinion could have gone either way anyways, he runs to his locker room right after the scorecards were announced. Plus, he gonna not take a rematch and instead takes a lower paycheck to fight quartay. I lost respect for him after that. If you gonna go to your locker room then fine, but to not take a rematch is ***** made. "Wah! I should have got the decision."

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
              Who enjoys watching Winky fights?
              I do, he's a good fighter, I especially like his technial style in the ring, it always seems effective. I can't wait for his fight with B-Hop, should be a good one.

Comment

I wasn't mad at Wink for not taking the Taylor fight. That's HBO's boy and its impossible to beat Taylor on the cards point blank. Quartey was a very solid opponent. And tough because he knows Winky's style better than anyone.

Comment

not a "fan" but i respect him. he is hard to hit clean and has a good chin when you do. sneaky guy and I wish you well Winky.

Comment

@ kaynan.....

Comment

Winky is My Fav Boxer behind Miranda

Comment

Working...
                      X