Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs. Josesito Lopez II: Who Takes It?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz vs. Josesito Lopez II: Who Takes It?

with one of the most shocking win in pugilist history, lopez who was a low key bocer literally became a hi profile fighter overnight after his unbelievable win over ortiz. but that train came to a halt after he lost to canelo.

lopez is most likely move back down to 147, where he looked extremely comfortable against ortiz. high-profile fights like this are good for boxing. a rematch with ortiz would rejuvenate both their careers.

your thoughts?

I think Ortiz takes it in the rematch. Lopez was taking a pretty good beating but was slowly getting to Ortiz. If Ortiz hadn't suffered a broken jaw (I know that's a big "if") he would have won somewhat comfortably on the cards.

Comment

Ortiz if he stops acting macho and going toe to toe with a faster fighter.

Judging by the first fight if he stays on the outside and boxes Lopez he would have few issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I think Ortiz takes it in the rematch. Lopez was taking a pretty good beating but was slowly getting to Ortiz. If Ortiz hadn't suffered a broken jaw (I know that's a big "if") he would have won somewhat comfortably on the cards.
        the problem with ortiz is he gets flustered, he completely blows his top and goes berserk, i saw him hit lopez at the back of the head, he also lost control in the mayweather fight. ortiz has a short fuse, if he learns to control it, he might just make a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Ortiz if he stops acting macho and going toe to toe with a faster fighter.

Judging by the first fight if he stays on the outside and boxes Lopez he would have few issues.
          actually before the stoppage, ortiz was leading on all three score cards, he was doing something right

Comment

Ortiz. He would have won the fight if he hadn't got caught; it happens. Ortiz should win the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              actually before the stoppage, ortiz was leading on all three score cards, he was doing something right
              He's the better boxer but he repeatedly (and needlessly) got involved trading toe-to-toe with Lopez who clearly had the faster hands.

Comment

Lopez got it though i think they both arent really good.

Comment

Ortiz just keep his mouth shut he wins easily.

Comment

Wait people still think Ortiz is cut out for this? He's a headcase. Gimme Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X