Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep i can see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      Yet they are still cool, I wonder how many arguments and disagreements bill gates and Paul Allen have gotten into
      50 grew up with Lloyd Banks and they aren't on speaking terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
        Do you punch your siblings over 30 grand?
        Nobody knows who provoked who in that fight, I've never punched a family member before but as a man sometimes people need to get knocked upside the head if they are disrespecting you and if you owe someone 30 grand you might need to give the an eye Jammie

Comment

Yet they are still cool, I wonder how many arguments and disagreements bill gates and Paul Allen have gotten into
          I believe they weren't on speaking terms for a long time, then PA got ill.

Nobody knows who provoked who in that fight, I've never punched a family member before but as a man sometimes people need to get knocked upside the head if they are disrespecting you and if you owe someone 30 grand you might need to give the an eye Jammie
          No brothers then...

Comment

Yes because banks was ungrateful for all the things 50 did for him, young buck was ungrateful as well then he was crying on the phone begging 50 to put him back in g unit......50 cent is a boss and calls the shots. Pawns can't be rooks or knights, they are who they are

Comment

I just noticed the Watson twins in your sig pic

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I believe they weren't on speaking terms for a long time, then PA got ill.

No brothers then...
                Yeah I got a brother who is 17 now, I just tackle him and rough him up, he'd have to really piss me off for me to punch him lol

Comment

Too much ego, tmt will be like TNT...... Destruction

Comment

Lol you can tell some are hoping for the worse.

Comment

Yes because banks was ungrateful for all the things 50 did for him, young buck was ungrateful as well then he was crying on the phone begging 50 to put him back in g unit......50 cent is a boss and calls the shots. Pawns can't be rooks or knights, they are who they are
                      exactly! 50cent can do so much, just like 50cent i put them on they shouldnt be counting on me to do everything for them they need to venture and do things for themselves...

50cent is tight with Tony Yayo still....

Comment

Working...
                      X